Official Round 10 v Knights Match Discussion

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not looking forward to more of Dufty, Naden, JMK, Jackson and Waddell holding the team back.
I was going to write a comment to agree with you B, and prob a few other dum dums too like Avacado and Stimpson but after last weekend I'm just to dissalusioned..

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Little satisfaction if we beat the cellar dwellers. Utter devastation if we don’t

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No NSW Cup and Flegg this week, and this is the strongest side we can name.

Here comes a flogging at the hands of the Knoughts.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The definition of insanity is doing something the same over and over again. Expecting a different result.

One can only hope, that with players that are not even considered in our top 30 things can start to turn around next week. Most likely Baz will pick the same team again after we get touched up by the Knights Because they tried hard and the effort is there.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Raymond Faitala Mariner return???

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This game is the most winnable.. and If we can’t actually win an win well then may as well walk. Knights are at an all time low, as are we.. but should roll them..!!! The last time I say a win if we can’t get it done.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I was going to write a comment to agree with you B, and prob a few other dum dums too like Avacado and Stimpson but after last weekend I'm just to dissalusioned..
I don't know what Stimson offers or why he keeps getting picked. Must be Baz playing favourites with the country boys.