OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

Dogbul

Waterboy
Reaction score
We have always have to play pricks at their peak or best rosters lol
On top of that it’s worked out that something happened in those games to stop them being at full strength afterwards, benefiting the teams after us.

Sharks - Nikora shoulder to Kiks head. Got binned from memory and missed next few weeks
Titans - Tino ACL gone for rest of season
Roosters - Teddy, Walker concussions. Dom Young few weeks for the Taaffe KO.
Knights - Ponga out for most of season, Hetherington a week for losing it.
Tigers - Sezer hip drop. No sin bin but 4 weeks.
Panthers - Cleary out weeks now

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
On top of that it’s worked out that something happened in those games to stop them being at full strength afterwards, benefiting the teams after us.

Sharks - Nikora shoulder to Kiks head. Got binned from memory and missed next few weeks
Tell me about it bro, why are coaches and their clubs so keen on making sure they only have full strength teams for us even with injury clouds on main players lol

Cleary wasn't worth the risk to beat us (was only for some pride shit and to vs our ex panthers players for a win), now he is out for 8 weeks or so lol...

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just watched the game finally, and to be honest we did well.

Second lowest scoring game for the Panthers this year (Round 1 Storm beat them 8 - nil). But in terms of winning games, this is the lowest winning score of a Panthers game all year.

Sure they lost Cleary at half time, but apart from that it says something interesting.

Our defence is rock solid, being able to hold them to such a low score. Infact it's the only win this season for the Panthers where they scored under 20 points all game.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Exactly how i saw the game.

I'll add that our strike weapon (Kikau) had a relatively poor game and as a result, we had no other trick plays up our sleeve.

We need more creativity. Full stop.
On Kikau I really hate him rushing out of the line failing to put a shot on during kick chase. He's far better off staying in the line and saving that extra pace / effort for kick pressure.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
On Kikau I really hate him rushing out of the line failing to put a shot on during kick chase. He's far better off staying in the line and saving that extra pace / effort for kick pressure.
No, no, no, no, no !

Fear, we want fear in the minds and hearts of the kick catchers, they need to know that their reward for catching it will be a rib shot from Kikau.

Plainly he’s operating to the coaches’ instructions and the other players know it, they are covering too well for it to be a one off.

Always a Bulldog

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
No, no, no, no, no !

Fear, we want fear in the minds and hearts of the kick catchers, they need to know that their reward for catching it will be a rib shot from Kikau.

Plainly he’s operating to the coaches’ instructions and the other players know it, they are covering too well for it to be a one off.

Always a Bulldog
I get it, but I'd rather see him do that stuff to the likes of Tanah Boyd or and HB kicking, rather than the likes of Brian Too only to just put his arm out and miss a tackle.
I get it's coached as it happens often, just me I'd rather set line

Rumdogmillionaire

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Plus ... we the next 3 weeks - all teams are coming at us fresh from the BYE...
Rd 11 Raiders
Rd 12 Dragons
Rd 13 Knights

wtf is that all about??

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Kurtis Morrin (Bulldogs)Grade 1 Careless High Tackle2nd OffenceTBC$1800-$2500 fine

Always a Bulldog