Round 10 Jersey Flegg

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone know whats going on with the team news when they're playing this weekend or who won?
Dogs - Storm

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know whats going on with the team news when they're playing this weekend or who won?
Dogs - Storm
Won 30 to 22
Watched the game, seen most of the flegg games this year. I would love to know the philosophy behind team selections. I get that there are and have been injuries, seems to be a merry go round of who plays.

We're up 30 nil. A few were busted by the end of the game.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Won 30 to 22
Watched the game, seen most of the flegg games this year. I would love to know the philosophy behind team selections. I get that there are and have been injuries, seems to be a merry go round of who plays.

We're up 30 nil. A few were busted by the end of the game.
Anyone catching your eye in Flegg ?

I haven't seen a game this year.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone catching your eye in Flegg ?

I haven't seen a game this year.
Eli Clarke is consistent at this level, Rajab n Howard look classy when the strong middles are on the field, Really difficult to get a read as there constant changes to the team. Get a much better idea when the same team runs out a few games in a row.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eli Clarke is consistent at this level, Rajab n Howard look classy when the strong middles are on the field, Really difficult to get a read as there constant changes to the team. Get a much better idea when the same team runs out a few games in a row.
Would you say Rajab has improved ?

Haven't seen a lot of him, but really liked what i saw. Pretty sure it was you who first brought him to my attention.

He looks to play more direct, and deeper into the line, than all our other ball players at the club. Like his running game as well.

A young Foran would be a good comparison.

I

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Would you say Rajab has improved ?

Haven't seen a lot of him, but really liked what i saw. Pretty sure it was you who first brought him to my attention.

He looks to play more direct, and deeper into the line, than all our other ball players at the club. Like his running game as well.

A young Foran would be a good comparison.

I
He defends well bounces back when hit after passing. His passing game is outstanding. Club has played him at fullback a few times including in Reggie's. Bailey Howard is more a organizing half. Both are a lot more busy than Averillo wakeham n Flanagan, need to find out if they can take it the next two levels.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He defends well bounces back when hit after passing. His passing game is outstanding. Club has played him at fullback a few times including in Reggie's. Bailey Howard is more a organizing half. Both are a lot more busy than Averillo wakeham n Flanagan, need to find out if they can take it the next two levels.
Hayward! lol
Do you have any idea on how long he is out for?

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hayward! lol
Do you have any idea on how long he is out for?
Haywood /Howard
Bailey H - was at the game on Saturday - no strapping or moon boot - so hopefully not long (just guessing but i cant even read/type a surname correctly)