OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

luke.thmpsn

Waterboy
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed the 3 out of the next 4 teams we play we get them after the bye. And i think its 4 in the next 6 weeks. Crazy to think that you are lined up against the bye teams so often in such a sort space of time..... I guess you cant say its not fair but its pretty crazy considering its "Randomised"
These days, teams smash the fitness in bye rounds and come back a little fatigued. It could really help our finals push.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anything can happen and probably will mate. If we cop a series of six against like we usually do then it will be hard to keep them out, they are relentless.
that’s where our boys are excited about, feel like we haven’t clicked into gear properly yet I can see us building as each week goes on. I hope we win and can feel that we can. It’s the 1% moments that decide if we would

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel we’ll be very competitive with them through the first 20 mins, the softening up period, then the Panthers go up a gear and win comfortably. Being a Panfffers home game, I give home teams an 8 points start, as referees including the bunker strongly favour the home sides these days to keep the crowd happy.

As a side note, has anyone else noticed how much quicker Alamoti has been since he left us to join the Panfffers. Just shows the level they aspire to at the foot of the mountains.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I feel we’ll be very competitive with them through the first 20 mins, the softening up period, then the Panthers go up a gear and win comfortably. Being a Panfffers home game, I give home teams an 8 points start, as referees including the bunker strongly favour the home sides these days to keep the crowd happy.

As a side note, has anyone else noticed how much quicker Alamoti has been since he left us to join the Panfffers. Just shows the level they aspire to at the foot of the mountains.
well not really because alamoti was always going to be great just needed to work hard in 2024 pre season which ciraldo probably thought Xerri would do a better job in. It’s a risk take risk game.

I am excited about how we put Xerri instead of alamoti. Hopefully it shows tonight why