OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Watched the highlights of this game recently and wow they shat all over us with these celebrations it was embarrassing. Really hope we give them a fight tonight, a win at Penrith would be season defining!!!
They should have been fined for bringing the game into disrepute for that particular shit act.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
No secret they will try and steamroll us through the middle.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I woke up today hoping it rains enough to put the panthers game off today. I want us to win this game so we can show the competition we’ve turned a new leaf, will we smash them ? No. Can we beat them? Yes.

Having a big first 20 minutes and keeping that for the rest of the 60 is what we need to keep doing. It’s a numbers game, 13 V 13. If we mark and defend each player together Penrith will find it hard. My only concern is the middle with fisher Harris and Moses opening the game up if we the boys don’t tackle or hold the ball for them to offload.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Gosh the Penrith supported on league unlimited or whatever it’s called, saying their going to smash us 20+. I would of agreed with that last year but this year it’s different. I feel like critta was the underrated voice for panthers. I hope seriously hope all the boys lift another gear to surprise them. We did it against roosters let’s do it to panthers

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gosh the Penrith supported on league unlimited or whatever it’s called, saying their going to smash us 20+. I would of agreed with that last year but this year it’s different. I feel like critta was the underrated voice for panthers. I hope seriously hope all the boys lift another gear to surprise them. We did it against roosters let’s do it to panthers
I think we will win tonight. It's going to be our night to deliver.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think we will win tonight. It's going to be our night to deliver.
If it rains as planned then I see our boys winning and if it doesn’t it’s going to be a awesome battle to see if CC’s game plan of mobile forwards successfully works

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed the 3 out of the next 4 teams we play we get them after the bye. And i think its 4 in the next 6 weeks. Crazy to think that you are lined up against the bye teams so often in such a short space of time..... I guess you cant say its not fair but its pretty crazy considering its "Randomised"

Last edited:

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If it rains as planned then I see our boys winning and if it doesn’t it’s going to be a awesome battle to see if CC’s game plan of mobile forwards successfully works
Rain will be good to fatigue Clearys Hammys :p I wouldnt mind a late scratching or early twinge :imp: