Status
Not open for further replies.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
3 BMoz
2 JMoz
3 Klem

special mention to Holland who MUST play more minutes next week. Parra's best - Montoya!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yep. The moment Frawley made the break, Mbye was racing up in support. He just didn't get there in time. Usain Bolt wouldn't have gotten there in time.
Yup. People are literally picking on him for not being able to teleport now lol.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Matt Frawley's dummy line break was 10 points. As usual mbye not in support
Yes he was, he got checked on the in support then Frawley didn't see him on his left.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Looked stupider than intended though, he got a bad bounce and was looking where to pass it instead of at the ball, expecting it to fall into his hands.
Yeah man, it was more comical than anything..

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was really impressed with some performances last night but can only cringe at others.

3 - Morris brothers really helped us the whole game get on the front foot with the first 2 carries or so of a set.
2 - Holland - I don't think we would have won the game in the last 20 if he didn't further consolidate what the Morris' brothers were doing from dummy half. Didn't have any issues with him from Dummy half either - which surprised me.
1 - Klemmer - he just gave us some solid input off the bench. I'd personally prefer Klemmer starting and Woods off the bench but hey...zero mis tackles as well...

Honourable mentions -
Martin - seems to be a mainstay to me. Good solid first 2 outings so far from him.
Mybe - was good overall under high ball and such but needs to do a bit more in support and play more of a fullback roaming role in attack and not an extra half.
Frawley - playing as if he is the dominant half at the moment and doing enough to keep his spot.

I'm quite concerned with the below though -
Foran - looked so unfit the whole game. After each run looked like he ran a marathon. For the money he is on I'd be happier for him to go ahead of Mybe. It won't happen unfortunately. He was never the type of half we needed. We needed a speedy, organising half. That in my opinion is not Foran.
Montoya - just looks vulnerable at all times. No speed in attack either at the moment which is worrying from a winger and he looks unfit.
Elliott - I do want to give him some credit. He is like a Josh Reynolds but in a second row's body. Really passionate. Always got the effort. Scored a key try. But his penalties and errors are so frustrating. Whenever he gets the ball you know its going to end up good or bad. Usually the bad.

Due to Salary Cap at the moment, if we got rid of Aiden Tolman, Keiran Foran and Morris brothers (they are good but not worth the coin they are on). We should be able to do a West Tigers and get promising players on the cheap and still have depth.

I can't believe we got rid of Thompson.

If Des had kept Thompson, Cook our spine would look promising.

1. Thompson
6. Mybe
7. Frawley / JMK
9. Cook

That is a much improved spine than what we have now imo.

Last edited:

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
3 BMoz
2 JMoz
1 Klem

Special mention to Hoppa... thought he was good in attack...

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
3. Josh Morris
2. Moses Mbye
1. Brett Morris

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
3 BMoz
2 JMoz
1 Klem

Special mention to Hoppa... thought he was good in attack...
He was horrible in defense in the first half.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Jesus christ, actually watch the game. He was deep in the line and had Moses shoot up infront of him and had to run around him. He was literallya second late in support. Find something else to whinge about.
He was almost there. That was good to see. A big step forward, imo.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You giving Elliot 3 because he scored a try? He gave away his usual dumb penalties and ran sideways more than forward. My opinion he wasn't anywhere near our top 10 players let alone the best
Chill the fuck out. He’s calling it as he sees it. Some people would still criticise Elliot if he stopped an armed robbery.... or climbed a tree to rescue their kitten.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Chill the fuck out. He’s calling it as he sees it. Some people would still criticise Elliot if he stopped an armed robbery.... or climbed a tree to rescue their kitten.
Thanks UH. Some people will boo Santa Clause. Water off a ducks back. Quack Quack

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Round 10 Player of the year votes tally

Brett Morris 71
Josh Morris 54
Moses Mbye 28
David Klemmer 22