Round 10 dogs vs cowboys team lists and game day discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calibra

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Morris had eyes for the ball...how is that tackled in th air...
God the sport is it's own worst enemy sometimes... don't these reffs play the game at all? Are you to not contest a ball now days?:anguished:

Calibra

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
klemmer is saving himself for the origin game,

soft all night the selfish ****,
Dunno how he is in origin or if it's just us been such shit ***** we cant give him the ball on the run. Every time he got the ball he was flat footed!! :weary:

Calibra

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The cowboys edge defence was rushing up. A simple kick over the top would have created them problems and had them in 2 minds to keep rushing up on us. Oooops I forgot, Mbye can't kick.
When's the last time we played to another team's weakness?

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Who else thinks Montoya would have scored from the Brenko break? We could have started so well had we scored first. This is a real confidence team imo. When a few bad calls or mistakes happen they forget how to play.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
LOL at people thinking Reynolds would have made a difference tonight. We were fine against the raiders without him!
i definitely think he would have made a difference, that guy is very different tbh

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wake me up when Foran arrives

You have heard of the story of Sleeping beauty? Looking at the Telegraph today the reporter must be of the same opinion.

As Foran had waived the ten day cooling off he will still be a Bulldog next year but he really must be wondering why he did sign with us. I certainly do hope he has got himself well and truly sorted as playing for us might just be enough to make anyone go backwards. Surely there was another club in Sydney that he could have gone to, to be near his kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.