Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Discussion Thread

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yea we lost because of couple silly errors, still saw a massive improvement in attack and gameplay.!!
Yep too many mistakes. We seem to have got lost when foran came off, Lewis was Terrible in the 2nd half. A game we were winning thrown away by one guy really. Pity

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The fraud that is Tolman has been exposed again. I though he was supposed to tighten the defense.

He has low impact hit ups that cause slow play the balls, he must not be re-signed.
How about our other starting prop Mr. Nappa.
Did you notice his high work rate today, zero meters, zero tackles, zero interest.

Blueyy

Waterboy
Reaction score
You forgot the falcon on McInnes that nearly got them a try also.
The guy is useless as fuck. Walks around thinking his shit don't stink!
What about the grubber in the first half which went 2 metres and dragons picked up to go 80m downfield and nearly score...

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Proof we scored 22 points

I think we have scored 20 combines last 4 games
The attack coach takes over and we can score points with great shapes in attack.Lazy defence by Tolman and Meaney not attacking a high kick and going into touch were game killers.Better effort than the last few weeks for sure.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol....You’ve got to see the funny side of that. Only the dogs could lose a game like that.... dropped balls leading to tries, kicks into opposition players heads .... comedic gold.

can’t blame it all on Lewis. He did some good things and some bad things, but a number of players contributed to bombing that game.... and why the fuck was Foran watching from the sidelines if he was cleared?

All you can do is laugh and hope for some more key signings for next year.
Yh you can blame Lewis, dumbest footballer ever.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol....You’ve got to see the funny side of that. Only the dogs could lose a game like that.... dropped balls leading to tries, kicks into opposition players heads .... comedic gold.

can’t blame it all on Lewis. He did some good things and some bad things, but a number of players contributed to bombing that game.... and why the fuck was Foran watching from the sidelines if he was cleared?

All you can do is laugh and hope for some more key signings for next year.
Yh you can blame Lewis, dumbest footballer ever.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What about the grubber in the first half which went 2 metres and dragons picked up to go 80m downfield and nearly score...
I forgot about that cause I thought we were going to win....how stupid of me knowing we have Lewis in the side. I'm going to give myself an uppercut!!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Today was just a reminder that we're still crap and sacking the coach isn't going to magically get us to the grand final.