Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Discussion Thread

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
In saying that Meaney made a few runs last week that were good and didn't get man handled, whereas DWZ was getting dominated and pushed back in plenty of his carries

That's a bit disappointing
It’s actually ridiculous to be honest . In the games he has played this year he has been our biggest attacking weapon by a mile

Sack Georgallis
Let’s see how he goes this week at fullback where there’s nowhere to hide...

So critical to come out of your own 20 with purpose, I have no confidence in the bloke...he’ll take some high kicks but I want to see how he brings the ball out.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wish we started with RT and Napa from the bench because I think Thompson's energy will inspire him more than Crapa.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

So critical to come out of your own 20 with purpose, I have no confidence in the bloke...he’ll take some high kicks but I want to see how he brings the ball out.
I think Meaney will go well and be far safer for us at the back. DWZ can let him catch them and then he can run them back.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I wish we started with RT and Napa from the bench because I think Thompson's energy will inspire him more than Crapa.
To'omaga isn't playing, Britt in.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Of course it will be a big test for him, but let's hope our forwards have a good and our line speed is better otherwise he will stand no chance

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hoping with pay gone and Thompson there our forwards lift and give Foran something to work with get the W boys

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Seems like you can't help the helpless.

IMO the difference between us and them is we at least put effort in with shit players where they nearly have better players all over the park and just look lazy.
Broncos do have 8 run on players injured..No side can expect to win with that but they still do have quality on the field who should be doing better

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Those members who said we played Broncos back into form please put your hand out to the side of your face and slap the idiot at the end of it. Lol ....
Broncos would beat us 99 out of 100 times