Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Discussion Thread

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d like to see Averillo come in for Crichton. Push Montoya to the wing. If rumours are true and we get Lafai this week could be play? Potential backline of

Meaney
DWZ
Lafai
Averillo
Montoya

Not the best backline. But I feel it’s the best we got.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s prob the team Pay submitted as his parting gift

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's a better balance side to be fair. Would be good to see Remis replace Chrichton when he returns.

Lewis is not a 7 and has his own issues, but sorry I wasn't impressed with Wakeham one bit. At the least Lewis can tackle and put a kick up higher and further than 10metres.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I would honestly expect Lewis to imrpove under Barrett, he'd be way more capable of nurturing halves
Well he’s going to have to nurture the fuck out of him to turn that spud into a half back

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d like to see Averillo come in for Crichton. Push Montoya to the wing. If rumours are true and we get Lafai this week could be play? Potential backline of

Meaney
DWZ
Lafai
Averillo
Montoya

Not the best backline. But I feel it’s the best we got.
Lafai named in the dragons squad this week so he aint coming this week unless they apply for a special exemption

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
And I heard they are not selling tickets for the first 10 rows! Lol
Only dragons supporter’s in the first 10 rows as there is no chance of any of them getting their front teeth knocked out by a stray Lewis special

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Biggest worry is ten weeks of Georgallis, and no one else considered, because Barrett will decline the offer.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In other team news Jake Averillo has been cleared by the NRL to be available this weekend after Jake's parents tested negative and with Jake not currently living with his parents, he has been given the all clear to train and play. Averillo has been named on the extended bench
He should be at 3 instead of Holland #sackGeorgallis.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Would you like to go back to the days when you cry wahh cant get any repeat sets wahh
He haven't had anyone kick for repeat sets since hokko. Cogger is the only genuine 7 we have at the club. He gets the least opportunity and his average. Doesn't say much about the other 2 who get a crack.