Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Discussion Thread

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nothing is sure with the way that entire mob is going
The kid has more talent than Montoya and Holland combined
Plus a shit load of pace
Makes this season even more painful when Montoya and Holland won't be here next year and they are getting game time over Averillo.

Surely he plays.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would honestly expect Lewis to imrpove under Barrett, he'd be way more capable of nurturing halves
True but so would Avo and BBO. Those 2 kids have natural footy instincts, great footwork and speed. Lewis has nada

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Makes this season even more painful when Montoya and Holland won't be here next year and they are getting game time over Averillo.

Surely he plays.
Are you sure about that? You'd hope they wont be here but you never never know

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Coach has only 10 weeks in the chair and the year is toast anyway,injuries,virus crap and suspension leave us with about 22 or 23 fit players so no one expect any miracles.At least this coach has communication skills and players know where they stand.
Long process just begun and I for one am not expecting any wins any time soon but do know that the players will improve within these few weeks.Heres hoping anyway and if I’m wrong slash the seat

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wakeham wasn't setting the world on fire but it's not great seeing Lewis back... At least he was smart enough to move Dallin from fullback.

Averillo has to be starting let alone in the 17. The club have to instruct Georgallis that he has to play the rest of the season.
To be fair Lewis has a better kicking game than Wakeham so I imagine thats the reason for the change

Our kicking game has been horrendous in the past 3 games

Donkey Slayer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want Lewis to succeed. I really do. But he’s had 2 years to show something and he’s only been getting worse.

It’s not like we’re gonna win another game this year, so might as well keep Wakeham in the halves to give him some experience.
You do realize that his played only 29 nrl games spread over 3 years thanks to pay chopping changing i would like to see him in hooker and we still keep wakeham in 7

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
He should be first Fcuking picked
Fmd
We get good news and then this moron benches him
Only squad has been picked,plenty of time to change it up.Take a chill pill and wait for game day

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would honestly expect Lewis to imrpove under Barrett, he'd be way more capable of nurturing halves
I would rather he get in Burton's ear and try and bring him across.

Along with Brent Naden and a few others on the fringe at the Panthers

People talk about Stephen Crichton but there is no way they will let him leave.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Only squad has been picked,plenty of time to change it up.Take a chill pill and wait for game day
There were probably a few things going on today so I guess they just wanted to get the squad out and worry about who is playing later.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Some poor bastards relaxing at the beach at Wollongong are going to have their days ruined when they cop a stray footy the head on Saturday afternoon.
I have heard they have issued NFL helmets to the first five rows of the grandstand