Official Round 10 Bulldogs V Raiders - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys.

I just want to get one thing cleared up as I feel were a bit ripped of with 2 minutes to go but I am unsure of the rule & seeking clarification.

I was of the understanding that If the trainer calls the game to stop for an injured player & not the referee - then that injured player needs to leave the field for a period of time (I thought it was 1min 30seconds) before he can return.

In yesterdays game, with 1min 98 seconds to go & whilst we were on the attack - the Raiders trainer was on the sideline yelling for the ref to stop the game for CHN who appeared to be struggling with something.

I got no doubt the call came from from Ricky Stuart to stop the game.

The issue is that CHN never came from the field & the Raiders had a good spell to re-coop.

If the rule states that CHN should have came from the field for 1min 30 sec then that would have meant we would have played against 11 with ball in hand for almost the rest of the game.

It might not sound like a big thing, but I hate getting continuously getting stiffed.

It would be good if someone can confirm this rule for me.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys.

I just want to get one thing cleared up as I feel were a bit ripped of with 2 minutes to go but I am unsure of the rule & seeking clarification.

I was of the understanding that If the trainer calls the game to stop for an injured player & not the referee - then that injured player needs to leave the field for a period of time (I thought it was 1min 30seconds) before he can return.

In yesterdays game, with 1min 98 seconds to go & whilst we were on the attack - the Raiders trainer was on the sideline yelling for the ref to stop the game for CHN who appeared to be struggling with something.

The issue is that CHN never came from the field & the Raiders had a good spell to re-coop.

If the rule states that CHN should have came from the field for 1min 30 sec then that would have meant we would have played against 11 with ball in hand for almost the rest of the game.

It might not sound like a big thing, but I hate getting continuously getting stiffed.

You’re correct, but I think the time is 2 or 3 minutes.

What was worse was a player with a chest injury getting taken off for a HIA.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hey guys.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I finally found out what magic round was all about - making players disappear off the field. Great work officials & administrators!

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I actually think this was our worse loss this year. Down to 11/12 men and they shit the bed.
Totally right. Mainly because there is no on field leader. Hoppa should be canned.
Thompson looks the logical player to be skipper.

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'll just pull you up on one comment too then Pacstar, imo it was a BIG mistake getting Hasler here an EPIC fail..not because of his record as such but because of who he is, a manly **** through and through and someone who was never going to understand or buy into our culture in a million years..and so it proved as he and the cock-up crew in unison slowly proceeded to gangfuck our great club.
Sorry, but at that "time", it was a terrific signing.

Hasler was the best coach available at the time, and it showed. Everybody would of been singing differently if he nabbed atleast 1 premiership, but it was not ment to be. Regardless, 2012-2014 was an excellent feeling supporting the Dogs

As i said, the decline started once Castle came in and it was Castle-Dibby who extended Des' contract, and it was them who looked over and put the final signatures to those back-ended contracts.

Whoever blames Greenberg for the clusterfuck which was our salary cap and neglect of juniors require a months worth of bitch slapping on a daily basis

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So who were the players that were developed under Hasler? Anybody? And remember who gave the FULL reigns of the salary cap to diabolical Des? Yep Todd Greenturd along with Ray Dib. And that's the facts, Jack! And how many quality players were released that now are still playing well at their new teams?

Greenturd started out with a bang, but it soon turned to crap. He also started the political games instead of concentrating on footy. Overall a grade of F!!!
Check your facts.

Greenberg was at Dogs from 2008-2013

Our salary cap issues started long after Greenberg left thanks to Castle snd Dibby.

Greenberg did not give Hasler reigns to the salary cap. The only thing Greenberg gave Hasler, was the state of the art fitness/gym centre which was Des' request.