Round 1: Who are your tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
What are your tips for round 1?

I'm calling an upset for tomorrow nights game. Parra to beat Broncos.

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would prefer Cornish to Kelly, but I'm not the one who decides the top 25. Even without Foran, my Eels always have a blinder first game, then the season is over:-(. Brisbane start slow and at home, even without Foran, I expect a tight win. As far as your team goes, I hope they have a blinder as well and smash those precious princess's of the north shore. Eels by 4 and Dogs 13+.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would prefer Cornish to Kelly, but I'm not the one who decides the top 25. Even without Foran, my Eels always have a blinder first game, then the season is over:-(. Brisbane start slow and at home, even without Foran, I expect a tight win. As far as your team goes, I hope they have a blinder as well and smash those precious princess's of the north shore. Eels by 4 and Dogs 13+.
is everyone basing 13+ just on manly bias? im tipping either team under 6.5

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks thats really nice of you .Round 3 will be testing times on here though lol.

Truth is I can't hate Parra I feel sorry for the fans , my friends brother in law is a parra fan but is married to a mad bulldogs fan so he goes to all the bulldogs games wearing his parra gear.. When we played them one time where we smashed them I swear he was close to tears, I was like.. Wow gee we're having a good night tonight .. The refs are on our side for once..it didn't really help. :-|

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks thats really nice of you .Round 3 will be testing times on here though lol.

Truth is I can't hate Parra I feel sorry for the fans , my friends brother in law is a parra fan but is married to a mad bulldogs fan so he goes to all the bulldogs games wearing his parra gear.. When we played them one time where we smashed them I swear he was close to tears, I was like.. Wow gee we're having a good night tonight .. The refs are on our side for once..it didn't really help. :-|
Yes, how does that old saying go, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!!. I've mentioned here before, my wife was born and raised in Yagoona, which makes me a closet dog and I was born in Parramatta heartland, which is why I'm an Eel. I've been around long enough to remember watching the Thornett's and even one Zorba 'The Greek' Peters when he played for the Eels. Round 3 will be a hard one for me, but at the end of the day, I love NRL, it's in my blood and win lose or draw, I just hope the new Eels line up put on a show. I'm happy to cop the banter if we lose, but I don't think we will. It will be a tight game:-) BTW, my alltime favourite player was Les Johns!!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes, how does that old saying go, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!!. I've mentioned here before, my wife was born and raised in Yagoona, which makes me a closet dog and I was born in Parramatta heartland, which is why I'm an Eel. I've been around long enough to remember watching the Thornett's and even one Zorba 'The Greek' Peters when he played for the Eels. Round 3 will be a hard one for me, but at the end of the day, I love NRL, it's in my blood and win lose or draw, I just hope the new Eels line up put on a show. I'm happy to cop the banter if we lose, but I don't think we will. It will be a tight game:grinning: BTW, my alltime favourite player was Les Johns!!
Its good character to be so loyal .. I'd trust a parra fan with my life lol

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Broncos
Dogs
Raiders
Warriors
Cowboys
Roosters
Knights
Storm

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
broncos
dogs
raiders/panthers draw because i cant decide
warriors
cowboys
souths
titans
storm

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Broncos

Dogs

Raiders

Warriors

Sharks

Roosters

Titans

Melbourne

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dogs 13+.
Wont watch any other games. Dont even know whos playing.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eels
Dogs
Raiders
Warriors
Sharks
Souths
Titans
Dragon

Weekend of upsets!!

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ubet

Radranra first try score into Radranra last tryscorer into total points 40+ into eels line/&13+

2 x 4 leg multi on the same game @ 240:1 & 600:1

Got the 2 and 3 leg variations in these to.

Fingers crossed xxxx

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Broncos
Dogs
Raiders
Warriors
Cowboys
Roosters
Knights
Storm
Hopefully great minds think alike.

I'm the "ghost tipper" for Mys CroydonDog in her office tipping comp. She is getting better to Rugby League knowledge though - I think she has finally worked out the difference between league and union....

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Broncos 1-12

Dogs game to be canceled when the stadium crumbles and kills half the crowd.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea.. now that foran is out im not sure if Parra will be able to beat the broncos.
ddnt think they could win anyway. foran is a great signing but
Ubet

Radranra first try score into Radranra last tryscorer into total points 40+ into eels line/&13+

2 x 4 leg multi on the same game @ 240:1 & 600:1

Got the 2 and 3 leg variations in these to.

Fingers crossed xxxx
well were on the same wave length iv gone broncos -7.5/1-12

Status
Not open for further replies.