Round 1 Bulldogs V Knights - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All I want the team to do this year is win more than they lose.
I am fed up with hearing for the past five years, "Ohhh the boys turned up for one another and believed in each other and gave 110% and never gave up and only lost by two." over and over again bullshit!
JUST FUKEN WIN!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Are we allowed to play him? is he even a legit option if he's not in the top 30
He can play next time Liverpool score a home goal....so never.

He can play if he's promoted otherwise he has to wait until round 10 or whatever round it is. Our outside back depth is non existent so the club might be waiting to see what happens with Burton and a few other players before promoting someone..

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Good question! I can't remember the last time we cracked 50 points it could possible be that 60 point game against the Chooks way back in 2010! Nothing since then sticks in my mind.

We are getting to 50 points under Tbaz at some point I think.
Went to a game in Brissie against the donkey's a few years ago where we put a healthy scoreline on.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Can wakeham pass off the ground? I'm pretty sure in the trial game he got into dummy half and threw a shocking left to right pass.
Can pass better than Katoa and JMK..not like that's a big achievement though lol

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score
To far to go for us unfortunately 3-4 hour drive up and back with 70 year old father we will be watching this one on telle

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah i jagged kayo for $5 a month cheering
Yeah me too just cancelled foxtel . Got kayo for $5 a month for 12 months and I also got foxtel now for $30 a month. Now paying $35 a month were as I was previously paying $115 a month.. and I'm virtually getting the same content.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kayo user interface sucks ass though

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah me too just cancelled foxtel . Got kayo for $5 a month for 12 months and I also got foxtel now for $30 a month. Now paying $35 a month were as I was previously paying $115 a month.. and I'm virtually getting the same content.
Always worth calling them every 3 months haha

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Do you mind if I ask what package your on for $30 per month? Cause I am paying $94 per month to watch the same old repetitive shows! I am looking at changing my package.

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score
Do you mind if I ask what package your on for $30 per month? Cause I am paying $94 per month to watch the same old repetitive shows! I am looking at changing my package.
Netflix/kayo

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In all honesty if we expect to get close to the 8 we gotta win this,when your winning your singing,always better to have your tails up season start.
Barrett needs to bite the bullet and debut deitz,our Hooker spot needs fresh air and sorry katoa and Marshall have shown enough.
Look what happened with Damien cook,when will we ever learn?