Round 1 Squad Namaste

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m neither the utility half nor the Gun.

I’ve been around so long I remember the BigBird
Not sure who you are but if your not one and the same you and that crackpot flanagun are going to get on famously :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Jam

Jam

Scanlens Gum
Reaction score
Not sure who you are but if your not one and the same you and that crackpot flanagun are going to get on famously :tearsofjoy:[/QUOT

Born and bred in Belmore.. Trafalgar Street and an ex StJohn’s Eagle (zoomba zoom).

Oh by the way if anyone took the post seriously then you can make me watch re-runs of every Souths and Roosters derby.

Just have been watching the Gun for so long and simply couldn’t help myself any longer

I’m saying all that this team list shows we still have a long way to go before we turn around years of mismanagement.

Some positive signs but that team is always one injury away from first grade.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Straight from Ceraldo's playbook ... Round one exclusive so we can save the 'gun' from another 30 page post where he repeatedly responds to himself :

1. Corey Allen (Sure Vision)
2. Jayden Okunbur (Young Academics Learning Centre)
3. Braidon Burns (Puppy Lovers)
4. Jake Averillo (Khalil Lawyers)
5. Declan Casey (Maccas Punchbowl)
6. Corey Wadell (Sydney Tools)
7. Kyle Flanagan (c) (The Kennell)
13. Jackson Topine (Pennys Pork Crackly)
12. Jacob Preston (MMX Projects)
11. Andrew Davey (Hy-Tec)
10. Franklin Pele (Dental on Evaline)
9. Brandon Clarke (Intello IT)
8. Chris Patolo (AIWC)

Reserves:
14. Hayze Perham (Accolade Wines)
15. Bailey Biondi Odo (Armour Cleaning)
16. Samuel Hughes (Cincotta Chemist)
17. Jeral Skelton (TLH Recruitment)

18th Man Josh Reynolds (Recovery Partners)

Bring on the Seabold Eagles ... I can feel a first round win and an origin performance from our new Captain.

Predicted Score : Bulldogs 20 - Manly 6
First Try Scorer Jayden Okunbur
Daly M Points
3. Kyle Flanagan
2. Corey Wadell
1. Corey Allen

Mid-season signing predictions:

Aaron Woods
Jake Arthur

Namaste ...
That will definitely be the team . . .Who opposes the 1st grade team at training

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Wait...what? You think the Kennel gets too much of the 'gun, so you decide to create your own post throwing shade at him? Allow the 'gun a moment to get his head around this....

The rumours must be true - my hatters really do secretly love me :hearteyes:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
This team is always only an injury away from first grade. Don't say that as if it's a bad thing, baby!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You’re just jealous that you don’t have the insider sauce like I do. And before you ask tomato beats BBQ
I think you asked for sweet and sour sauce, but they left out the sweet bit, baby!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Everyone has off days. When are you going to reply to yourself replying to yourself?
Stop pushing crackpot conspiracy theories. What's next? Psycho Doggie says the earth is flat? Psycho Doggie says the moon is made of cheese and we never landed on it?

Jam

Scanlens Gum
Reaction score
Stop pushing crackpot conspiracy theories. What's next? Psycho Doggie says the earth is flat? Psycho Doggie says the moon is made of cheese and we never landed on it?
I knew eventually the Gun would reply and reply again. Thread was worth it just for seeing him talking to himself again

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I knew eventually the Gun would reply and reply again. Thread was worth it just for seeing him talking to himself again
If I am replying to other people, how am I talking to myself? lol