News Round 1 Predicted Teams - Bulldogs: New coach and yet another roster overhaul offers hope for finals return

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How does Waddell who got player's player not get into peoples line ups??
Those players who voted are simps. Imagine walking around thinking ur a mad cunt who got an award when dufty and other cats voted for u half the year

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Those players who voted are simps. Imagine walking around thinking ur a mad cunt who got an award when dufty and other cats voted for u half the year
in all fairness, the players player is the most important award, so he obviously has the support of the players. good versatile bench player as he can play centre at a pinch

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
in all fairness, the players player is the most important award, so he obviously has the support of the players. good versatile bench player as he can play centre at a pinch
The only reason he should see grade next year is he is a different body type and we probably need it. Aside from that primary penalty and error bloke.
Yes players player is important. When half the players are shit ***** and half the year is played under his daddy then I'm not sure

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So are you saying you don’t rate perham at all finchie? Or are you saying he plays best in another position?
Nah I like the kid and he has untapped potential but
He won’t be playing centre
He’s very versatile but fb and wing are his positions

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rabbitohs forward pack will be shit soon. Tom Burgess is turning 32 soon and is off-contract at the end of 2023. Cook is turning 32 soon also and Arrow is overrated as a second rower. No were near any second rower, and he's slightly better than Waddell. Tatola and Koloamatangi are the only underrated players in the pack. Murray no doubt is a top 3 lock.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That’s how they have been training in the opposed sessions
It has been mentioned I think by Gus that Kikau has taken Alamoti under his wing !
Burns and Perham could be battling for the other centre spot.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As I stands my round 1 team would be:

1 Jake Averillo
2 Hayze Perham
3 Paul Alamoti
4 Jacob Kiraz
5 Josh Addo-Carr (C)
6 Matt Burton
7 Kyle Flanagan
8 Luke Thompson