Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Belmore Sports Ground
Saturday 12th March

Jersey Flegg-1pm
NSW Cup-3pm

NSW Cup
1. Creedence Toia 2. Jacob Kiraz 3. Aaron Schoupp 4. Declan Casey 5. Isaac Lumelume 6.Brandon Wakeham 7. Kyle Flanagan 8. Jayden Tanner 9. Josh Cook 10. Phillip Makatoa 11.Joshua Stuckey 12. Jackson Topine 13. Joe Stimson 14. Zach Dockar-Clay 15. Harrison Edwards 16. Billy Tsikrikas 17. Kurtis Morrin 19.Zac Hetherington

Jersey Flegg
1. Cameron Lawrence 2. Samuel Kanaan 3. Eli Clark 4. Harry Hayes 5. Larson Doyle 6. Khaled Rajab 7. Bailey Hayward 8. Jack Todd 9. Ediq Ambrosyev 10. Samuel Hughes 11. Lipoi Hopoi 12. Judda Turahui 13. Joshua Kalati 14. Danny Ghantous 19. Compton Fuatimau 20. Louie Yehia 21. Lleyton Borg

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
6. Khaled Rajab 9. Ediq Ambrosyev- Both look promising and bright future prospects ...
Interesting that Danny Ghantous is number 14. Always been talked up as our next star hooker coming through but isn’t even starting in Flegg. Any more info on this Ediq?

hotdogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Interesting that Danny Ghantous is number 14. Always been talked up as our next star hooker coming through but isn’t even starting in Flegg. Any more info on this Ediq?
Man of the match this game -

From the Kennel-

grunta

= dOgGyStYlE =
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly mate! Thought he'd be a shoe in to be the starting 9... very shocked actually! Will be interesting to see what happens as the season unfolds! From what I've seen of Ghantous, he's the complete package... passing, running and vision!

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly mate! Thought he'd be a shoe in to be the starting 9... very shocked actually! Will be interesting to see what happens as the season unfolds! From what I've seen of Ghantous, he's the complete package... passing, running and vision!
Ghantous has been a standout in all jun rep footy that he has played - iv only seen Ediq A play once - he was good old style "tough nut" style - whilst i dont agree some have suggested that Ghantous has need to be more consistent defensively.

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Chase Chapman, Noak king trained with the doggies.also I think the 14 and Justin filo was with the dogs last year
Also don't forget Peni Tagituimua the Fijian half who played for the Dogs NSWCup trial vs Knights makes 5 on loan to Mounties & possibly Ben Seufale who was also mentioned to be on a train & trail contract would make 6 as Gus tweeted would be the number loaned each week.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That is a strong looking Cup team, would be good to see those blokes getting some dominant wins, will set them up to come into firsts when needed with the confidence that you can only get with a bunch of Ws.

Reactions: ATT

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sam Hughes was in Parramatta’s top 30 last year.
He has had a few injuries, however he was very highly rated at Parra 2 years ago. Huge guy and pretty mobile - he has a lot of potential and is keeping some good front row prospects out of the Flegg team. Could be a great ‘Covid’ pick-up