Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rfm has trained the house down and been doing heaps of extras

Hope he stays inj free
Backing him for man of the match this Saturday and a bumper year
Just needs to be a lil more selective with offloads down in our half
He needs support players to hang around him like a bad smell.. last year he got the arm free plenty of times , with no support in sight

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That’s where meaney would be sweet and ahead of hoppa in support play

Hope hoppa supports all day though

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I believe Hoppa's support play is non existent, and also his positional play on defending Kicks is also poor , he was caught out several times last year...
Other than that I thought he was ok at fullback, but certainly not what people make him out to be (a premier fullback)..

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s where meaney would be sweet and ahead of hoppa in support play

Hope hoppa supports all day though
I think your correct with meaney. His support play would be his main weapon for us. just worried about his tackling. but i think he will among our top try scorers this year with his speed and backup.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder which Warriors team shows up.

A). The lets play structured football - passes through the whole team until they reach their beast wingers.
B). The lets play some razzle dazzle football - a few cut outs and then passes to the wingers, RTS to throw a dummy and go himself.
C). The lets play some mediocre football - Wait for RTS to score all the points.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Cannot see any options for joining this league on the super coach site. Im only in the public league at the moment.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I think your correct with meaney. His support play would be his main weapon for us. just worried about his tackling. but i think he will among our top try scorers this year with his speed and backup.
I think its got to do more with him organising of our defence and telling the players where to go in the defence line...

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does anyone know if nrl.com aredoing replays offices this season?? And will nswrl.com.au stream new cup games?

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Cannot see any options for joining this league on the super coach site. Im only in the public league at the moment.
Go to the “Leagues” section, should be in the top right corner it say’s “Create/Join league” then enter the number 318852 mate. Should be allgood after that.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If anyone wants to join my personal league-

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder which Warriors team shows up.

A). The lets play structured football - passes through the whole team until they reach their beast wingers.
B). The lets play some razzle dazzle football - a few cut outs and then passes to the wingers, RTS to throw a dummy and go himself.
C). The lets play some mediocre football - Wait for RTS to score all the points.

warriors were alot more structure through out all of 2018 and with them choosing to move johnson on, its pretty clear their future is gonna be based around structured play.

apparently Kata is playing on the same side at Fus, which is good because Kata is allergic to passing and Fus is incredible

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nice to see the bookies have given us the underdog tag. If anybody wants to more than double their money, drop some coin on our Dogs.
We're paying 2.40.
I think we have them covered.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
first punt of the season. Holland first try scorer dogs 1-12.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since Shaun Johnson debuted in Round. 13, 2011, the Warriors have won just 20.8 per cent of games without him compared to winning 46.9 per cent with him playing. Damning stat. Blake Green is really going to have to step up a level this season.

canine

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
My prediction:

Bulldogs 18
Warriors 10

MOM RTS
Tryscorers Smith, RTS, Holland

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Seeing a Bulldogs win between 7-12, but with Fusitua scoring a try or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.