Official Round 1 - Dogs vs Warriors - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

IRON AIDEN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
After Round 1 was all too see Utter CRAP...... warriors percentage without johnson would be low... No issac Luke or pappali from warriorss

There wingers belted us ! We had no game plan with 90 percent of the ball....

Holland Montoyo Crichton Hoppa = Bankstown sports

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We all have eyes and saw how bad today’s performance was. But, us fans need to be very careful with how we react. The boys were so confident yesterday and keen to rip in and now are probably unmotivated. Messages and noise like this just make a bad situation worse.

Yes it was very ugly, but the warriors were bloody brilliant. Also a lot of things did not go our way. We had no plan b or c. A win next week can change everything.

The boys can’t throw away a whole season just because of one loss. And surely we have to give the team some time before we throw it all away by protesting that deano needs the sack.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He'd fucking better fix this mess real quick or he will be the first coach punted this year.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sack him. Still too many dumb arse decisions, players selected in wrong positions and poor game plan and leadership. Nothing has changed from round one last year, dont care we have a weak side. We were saying this round one last year i dont want to be here saying the oh ill give him more time again round 1 next year. Not good enough start shopping for new coach immediately i dont care what the results are moving forward. They wont get them with there preperation. Ive watched him coach for 27 rounds now not 1. Get out the cheque book and get a top coach.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I say see the response over the next few weeks. (2-3). I still havent seen this "new brand of footy" they keep talking about.

However, its not a good sign that we started last year stronger than this year.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not sack him. Still too many dumb arse decisions, players selected in wrong positions and poor game plan and leadership. Nothing has changed from round one last year, dont care we have a weak side. We were saying this round one last year i dont want to be here saying the oh ill give him more time again round 1 next year. Not good enough start shopping for new coach immediately i dont care what the results are moving forward. They wont get them with there preperation. Ive watched him coach for 27 rounds now not 1. Get out the cheque book and get a top coach.
Adam O’Brien
Justin Morgan
Todd payten
Kevin Walters
David kidwell
Brad Fittler

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not calling for his head yet but it didn't look like we had a plan out there.

I do question some decisions, why split Holland and Smith which was working last year, why buy Meaney if you want to play him in lower grades and JMK on the bench.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I like Dean Pay, but the results and performances speak for themselves.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Speaking of NRL legends .... I reckon Patten would put in a better performance than some of our outside backs.. No Joke, I watched him in the legends game and looks like he still got it.
That legends team would smack our current mob

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Could having only one trial be partly responsible for being so underdone?

We looked spent after 10 minutes.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
On a learning curve, some positional changes and a full week on defense then shut down the crapola so it doesn't even become an issue.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Could having only one trial be partly responsible for being so underdone?

We looked spent after 10 minutes.
I thought we looked really good in that Raiders trial... got me excited. I'm really hoping that today's game was just a one off coz we couldn't match the intensity of the warriors due to the emotions from what happened in Christchurch.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought we looked really good in that Raiders trial... got me excited. I'm really hoping that today's game was just a one off coz we couldn't match the intensity of the warriors due to the emotions from what happened in Christchurch.
We looked good in one half of that trial. But it's not enough to test the side and make final decisions.

I'm saying our match fitness could benefit from another trial just like every other team. Slow start last year, slow start this year. Coincidence?

Don't start me with the Christchurch excuse. We needed to match their intensity. We competed for the first 10 minutes.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
I have no fucking idea why they got Harry Harris back, the guy is fucking shit! He and lobster need to move on ASAP! We need fresh fitness coaches!

IRON AIDEN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have no fucking idea why they got Harry Harris back, the guy is fucking shit! He and lobster need to move on ASAP! We need fresh fitness coaches!
lmao Grimaldi and Harry Harris Sack them asap ...... explains alot uselesss for years

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’d go with Kevin Walters out of this bunch.
You'd think Walters would bring with him some young QLD talent if he was made the coach. Was also understudy to Bellamy and Benett for some years before taking up the Origin gig.

Status
Not open for further replies.