Round 1: Dogs vs Storm 3-2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes he did but was no where near top4, still learning the trade, he needs to play whats in front and hang of woods and rfm
Mbye was easily one of our most dangerous players tonight.

He had a few fuck ups but geez he looked dangerous returning the ball from kicks. he really looks like he might come into his own from the fullback position.

My only concern is that he often seems to make the wrong decision. We saw it a fe times tonight but I think he'll improve in that area.

As a ball runner though, fuck he looks strong.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought they were average tbh. Morris was good in defence but offensively he was terrible imo. Bloke can't break a tackle even when 1 on 1 and a lot of his runs just seem ineffective. Hoppa had some good plays but also some poor ones.
Jmoz has been average AF in offense for years though. Don't know why you are surprised.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
RFM
Mbye
Foran

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
im not i like him a 1, but he was not one of our best thats all im saying
Fair call...He did make a few significant errors so I can see what you're saying. Hopefully he can sort out his decision making because he has all the natural physical attributes.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thought it would be a hard ask first up against the premiers with a new side & coach, and it was. But there were good players

3- MBye
2- RFM
1- Foz
I agree. These 3 in any order really. But i think RFM was our best. Fualalo was very strong too. How many minutes did he play? And Jmoz.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Thought they were average tbh. Morris was good in defence but offensively he was terrible imo. Bloke can't break a tackle even when 1 on 1 and a lot of his runs just seem ineffective. Hoppa had some good plays but also some poor ones.
Both Jmoz & Hoppa good in defence.
I don't think those boys will miss many one on one tackles this season.
I thought they both look ok in attack also.
But point taken on breaking tackles.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
alot have, munster destroyed him.
You must be new. This thread is only voting on bulldogs players. We arent saying any of our players were better than their Storm counterpart tonight, we are saying these were our best 3.

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Rfm
Mbye just needed 2 support the forwards more which he will in time.

Foz

They did well boys

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
3. Rfm best forward on ground in my opinion
2. Mbye, looked dangerous in attack, slotted in better than I thought
1. Foran, his presence on field was something we've missed badly

Woods was good tonight, pleased with our signings tonight, unfortunately some silly mistakes and poor reads by individuals in defence killed us

Status
Not open for further replies.