Not open for further replies.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
3. RFM
2. Foran
1. Mbye

Some people act like you have to be the Pope every game. All 17 made mistakes in the game at some point. It happens when you are under pressure, but those 3 stood up from minute 1 to minute 80 last night. RFM's running had the storm nervous, Forans control of the attack looked very sharp and I can't wait for when he feels like hitting the go button and running himself. I thought he would a couple of time last night and Mbye put on the best FB display for us in probably 4 years. That kick wasn't so much wrong as it didn't allow for the short grass and went dead. Montoya was there. It was the ball that beat him.

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
3. RFM
2. Foran
1. Mbye

Some people act like you have to be the Pope every game. All 17 made mistakes in the game at some point. It happens when you are under pressure, but those 3 stood up from minute 1 to minute 80 last night. RFM's running had the storm nervous, Forans control of the attack looked very sharp and I can't wait for when he feels like hitting the go button and running himself. I thought he would a couple of time last night and Mbye put on the best FB display for us in probably 4 years. That kick wasn't so much wrong as it didn't allow for the short grass and went dead. Montoya was there. It was the ball that beat him.
Ditto. Generally this looks to be the Top 3 consensus.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
cant wait to see more of foran and RFM on the same edge together. RFM wasnt locked to one side of the field either he was popping up everywhere which was good to see

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Knew we we’re no chance. Happy enough to keep it close.

3- Mybe
2- Woods
1- RFM

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
But he was still highly ineffective and he could have done better with the chances he had. His ability with the ball in hand is underwhelming.
Josh Morris has always struggled in attack besides that one year 2009 when in my eyes ben Roberts made him look good. Sounds silly but it's true he isn't very skillfull with the ball..
I haven't been a fan of j Morris for years but have a feeling this year he will step it up

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
3. RFM - outstanding performance both in attack and defence (saved Frawley being embarrassed a few times). So much energy.
2. Foran. Very sharp and calm
1. Mbye - glimpses of what could be the makings of very good fullback. Just needs some polish on some of his finishes and options

Special mention to Woods - plenty of offloads
BMoz for defence

Last edited:

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woods has been very polarizing. I judge him on thing: He filled Kasiano's role but made less errors, gave away less penalties and played more minutes.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Woods has been very polarizing. I judge him on thing: He filled Kasiano's role but made less errors, gave away less penalties and played more minutes.
I thought he was good.
Mybe needs to live on his hip when we have the ball.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don’t get the hate for Woods on here

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don’t get the hate for Woods on here
It's just his unique style, people just don't like the way it looks even though it's effective. He just casually backs into the defence and just lumbers around for abit lol. Really though it doesn't matter, he makes reasonable metres and draws in atleast 3 defenders every tackle and doesn't often get dominated. He has one of the better offloads in the game and usually takes the markers out of play when he plays the ball.

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So we all agree...... Shaun Lane for RFM was Des' greatest piece of management.

well, I guess a broken clock is right twice a day.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So we all agree...... Shaun Lane for RFM was Des' greatest piece of management.

well, I guess a broken clock is right twice a day.
Lane killed it at prop this weekend, could do with him off the bench now haha.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Round 1 Player of the Year Votes Tally

Raymond Faitala-Mariner 96
Kieran Foran 58
Moses Mbye 46
Aaron Woods 17