Status
Not open for further replies.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3. Rfm best forward on ground in my opinion
2. Mbye, looked dangerous in attack, slotted in better than I thought
1. Foran, his presence on field was something we've missed badly

Woods was good tonight, pleased with our signings tonight, unfortunately some silly mistakes and poor reads by individuals in defence killed us
100% agree.

Remove those few mistakes and it's a different story. plenty of of positive sings for this season. Foran and RFM are going to cause plenty of headaches this year.

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
I just dont know how Pay can look at 3 halves of footy this team has played and say Frawley deserves to be there,

He was by far the weakest link tonight, i cringed every time he touched the ball

3. RFM
2. Mbye
1. Foran

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
3. RFM - He was excellent tonight. Lots of mongrel and seems set for a massive season.
2. Foz - That cutting across field for the overlap and his line running is going to cause teams a heap of trouble this season.
1. Mbye - On his first touch alone. The more he plays there and the more he lurks in backplay, the more dangerous he is going to be. Nice footwork and chiming in to create overlaps too.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Jmoz has been average AF in offense for years though. Don't know why you are surprised.
I'm not suprised, but he got some good ball tonight and was in some one on one situations but was just ineffective each time. I thought he could do a little better than that.

HaceDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
im not i like him a 1, but he was not one of our best thats all im saying
That is your opinion, looks like most agree Mbye was 1 of our best tonight. Just because you are ranting like a lunatic it doesn't make you right

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just dont know how Pay can look at 3 halves of footy this team has played and say Frawley deserves to be there,

He was by far the weakest link tonight, i cringed every time he touched the ball

3. RFM
2. Mbye
1. Foran
Funny he wassnt the worse player out ther tonight i didnt see him miss any tackles (like other more fancied players did) I saw him twice pass the ball brilliantly that led to tries and I saw him score a try

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3. RFM - He was excellent tonight. Lots of mongrel and seems set for a massive season.
2. Foz - That cutting across field for the overlap and his line running is going to cause teams a heap of trouble this season.
1. Mbye - On his first touch alone. The more he plays there and the more he lurks in backplay, the more dangerous he is going to be. Nice footwork and chiming in to create overlaps too.
Agree with these three and in that order, also thought Woods had a reasonable game saw him lots, Klem has had better games and Montoya looked and played nervously

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
frawley had an absolute muthafucker of a game,he could be a spy for the government

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thought they were average tbh. Morris was good in defence but offensively he was terrible imo. Bloke can't break a tackle even when 1 on 1 and a lot of his runs just seem ineffective. Hoppa had some good plays but also some poor ones.
I agree with j Morris

He will keep Brett quiet..

He has been over the hill for a long time.

He does have the bounce in his step though but I think it's time to move

J Morris on
Eastwood
And Tolman

Don't see the hype in Eliot either

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. RMF very strong & also played 80min. If he can keep that up. He and Jacko will be a great DUO.

2. FOZ played direct creating attacking options that we haven’t had in years.

3. WOODS always looking for an offload. We just need to make the rest of the team aware that he does that.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
3.RMF played with a lot of aggression .
2. Mbye finally using his speed and talent.
1.foran/20 the leader.

We have a good looking future.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
To think fraudster wasnt picking rfm to start or mbye in the position his attributes speed are designed for
Hasler just refused to encourage players to play to their strengths, he just didn't care about what type of player they were or what they were good at. A simple change in mindset from the coach and Moses is running the ball harder than he ever has. I was suprised by his kick returns, i thought he would be a little more casual with them but he actually returned the ball at pace and took the metres on offer before attacking the defence.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm not suprised, but he got some good ball tonight and was in some one on one situations but was just ineffective each time. I thought he could do a little better than that.
I am not the biggest fan of jmoz. But in his defence. He was up against will chambers. That bloke just shuts everyone day. Grrat defensive centre.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I am not the biggest fan of jmoz. But in his defence. He was up against will chambers. That bloke just shuts everyone day. Grrat defensive centre.
But he was still highly ineffective and he could have done better with the chances he had. His ability with the ball in hand is underwhelming.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hasler just refused to encourage players to play to their strengths, he just didn't care about what type of player they were or what they were good at. A simple change in mindset from the coach and Moses is running the ball harder than he ever has. I was suprised by his kick returns, i thought he would be a little more casual with them but he actually returned the ball at pace and took the metres on offer before attacking the defence.
Moses was super dangerous and really had the storm worried very promising,just some basic simple errors cost us

Status
Not open for further replies.