Round 1 Bulldogs Vs Manly

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
isnt averillo kiraz up against Parker and Garrick? I'm sure they'll handle it fine if they dont rush up and give them space
Yes, Tom does favour the left though and that's the problem. The other problem is that some people on here can't seem to grasp the fact that your edges get exposed and leak points once your middles lose the battle and fail to apply pressure.

Grimaldi

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hey guys do you know if anyone is selling tickets to the match? Looks like it's sold out

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes, Tom does favour the left though and that's the problem. The other problem is that some people on here can't seem to grasp the fact that your edges get exposed and leak points once your middles lose the battle and fail to apply pressure.
I dont really have that much confidence on that side of the field in defence

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We think our games going to be tough …

Think of those poor poor Roosters, they’ve drawn the Dolphins at home first up .. Dolphins $4.35 … Roosters $1.22 …

Who’s arse have they been kissing ..

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We think our games going to be tough …

Think of those poor poor Roosters, they’ve drawn the Dolphins at home first up .. Dolphins $4.35 … Roosters $1.22 …

Who’s arse have they been kissing ..
I take this back ..

Apparently the Dolphins got to choose who they wanted to play first up and out of respect for Artie Beetson they chose the Roosters.

If that’s true, I stand corrected ..