Round 1 Bulldogs Vs Manly

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
Looking at our team more and more. We are not a top 12 side.

2 legit solid first graders in our 1-7

Our forwards. Not that special tbh. Could name at least 10 forward packs id rather have.

Our bench has to be the bottom 3-4 of bench strike/power in the comp.

Reality will hit us hopeful dogs fans on Saturday
Unfortunately I think this is the case. Definitely not getting my hopes up for a win.

Just praying its not one of those really long nights for us..

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Unfortunately I think this is the case. Definitely not getting my hopes up for a win.

Just praying its not one of those really long nights for us..
I think with TPJ and Thommo we would give anyone a shake. I think by the end of the year our 1/7 could be quite potent with Hayze/Ava/Kiraz, Blake W, Kiraz/skelton, Alamoti, Fox, Burton, KO. I think by the end of the year will look something like that. Injuries to forwards really hurt and bad timing. Liking the team a bit more after thinking about it for a bit, although we need to have Pele and King on together as much as possible, Pele needs to play 40+min. If King and Pele are both on the bench, go forward will really struggle.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still plenty of trash over their obviously, I'd suggest to our fans going to the game they should remind them of their pride saga.
Respond to any slurs with, “hey man show some pride aye”.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can Johns defend? He's a twig and looks like a prime target
Pity he won’t be opposite to Kikau who’d give him a workout. Is Cherry any good? Kikau will be attacking his side.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Looking at our team more and more. We are not a top 12 side.

2 legit solid first graders in our 1-7

Our forwards. Not that special tbh. Could name at least 10 forward packs id rather have.

Our bench has to be the bottom 3-4 of bench strike/power in the comp.

Reality will hit us hopeful dogs fans on Saturday
be positive, the team is an improvement on last season, we’ve got rid of plodders for exciting prospects in Pele and Preston. Waddell isn’t starting anymore due to the addition of Kikau and RFM has got a pre season under his belt.

Sutton is going to tighten up our defence.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What’s going on with that removed video? I could swear I saw a Mahoney interview then it was gone. Unless it was an old one I saw.

Just watched these and the one with Burto. God he must hate the inane questions. They all probably do.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went in a few pars deep and then though, nup, not today, fam. Your whole attempt to engage the 'gun in debate is pointless, because by doing it you're playing right into his hands, baby. But in future, please keep arguments shorter so the 'gun doesn't lose interest.
Hmmm … another, quick look over there while I make this switcharoo to my original comment.

Love your work mate .. I’m a converted fan … brilliant ..

Image1677735902.401747.jpg

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What’s going on with that removed video? I could swear I saw a Mahoney interview then it was gone. Unless it was an old one I saw.

Just watched these and the one with Burto. God he must hate the inane questions. They all probably do.
Yeah they removed it and reuploaded it. Weird they asked Burto about that old TV set and he said he didn't know what they were talking about.

Last edited:

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watched the highlights from when they beat us 66 nil far out did we have some rabble in that team Manly tore our right edge to shreds ,every time TT put himself in the line they scored!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah they removed it and reuploaded it. Weird they asked Burto about that old TV set and he said he didn't know what they were talking about.

It doesnt matter who knows whats on that TV other than the players.

All they need to know is its extremely funnily inspirational.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Some lad on TikTok seems to think Kikau is out from his hia during trials. Anyone heard anything

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score

Intentional, I am sure he didn’t want to raise the reason and give them another article.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Playing the pridesters away is a negative as ref's these days are easily intimidated and will favour the pridesters, that plus NO TPJ and Thommo make it tough to the win.

Just hope we get through the game injury free.

C'mon the 'Dogs!!!

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love to have a dollar for every time I've heard, "this is the Eels year". "They start their campaign to go ONE better this season". LOL!

They may make the 8 but can't see them finishing top 4. Have lost more good players than they've gained, look like world beaters against moderate opposition then get hammered by a top 4 side.

They were extremely fortunate to make it the GF last year and can't see the drought be broken anytime soon.

Storm by 13+

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah Para's window is well and truly closed. Them having to play two dogs rejects Lume and Doorey tonight is funny