Official Round 1 - Bulldogs vs Eels - Discussion Thread

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fukn hell its Round 1 2019 all over again!!!!

Pay u DICK!!! Play Britt on an edge and bring Ogden in you idiot!! You need a friggin power game through the middle against the Eels u MORON!!

Either play Holland on a wing or don't play him at all and fcuken play Katoa because I don't know WE NEED A FUKN HOOKER!!!

Same stupid selections that will take him 10 rnds to rectify...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Oh well it is what it is, hopefully everyone performs and we come away with the win. Will try not to overreact based on just our round 1 performance as our round 2 imo is more critical. Players perform poorly then they at least deserve the chance to try and bounce back the following game....players perform well and then they then have the opportunity to back it up and string two in a row and continue moving forward.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh well it is what it is, hopefully everyone performs and we come away with the win. Will try not to overreact based on just our round 1 performance as our round 2 imo is more critical. Players perform poorly then they at least deserve the chance to try and bounce back the following game....players perform well and then they then have the opportunity to back it up and string two in a row and continue moving forward.
Finally some sense and sensibility in a post about the first game,kudos to you Sancho.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Finally some sense and sensibility in a post about the first game,kudos to you Sancho.
Thought it was needed. But as you can see this post has only managed a single response in 30 minutes yet when I call a player out our players I get smashed and it generates pages hahaha. People love controversy.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Christian Crichton, wtf has this useless turd done to warrant a place in FG even with chn/Okunbor being suspended, was useless when he first arrived from the Panthers and probably still is, the sooner Pay is given the elbow the better.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
At least now no one is talking about the game. Flying under the radar ;)

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can see us being flat as a pancake after what's happened over the last few days. It will be very difficult for Pay to get the playing group up now.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can see us being flat as a pancake after what's happened over the last few days. It will be very difficult for Pay to get the playing group up now.
When we start shit which we would have regardless of this, Pay gets an excuse again.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought it was needed. But as you can see this post has only managed a single response in 30 minutes yet when I call a player out our players I get smashed and it generates pages hahaha. People love controversy.
4 pages in this thread and 50 in the stood down thread is evidence of that

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's the eve of our first match and there's barely anyone in this thread, as bad as the media some of you are.

Still pretty deflated but slowly getting up for game as the time passes, hopefully a few players show something and Pay tactically has the team setup well. Unfortunately some already have the excuses ready.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's the eve of our first match and there's barely anyone in this thread, as bad as the media some of you are.

Still pretty deflated but slowly getting up for game as the time passes, hopefully a few players show something and Pay tactically has the team setup well. Unfortunately some already have the excuses ready.
Crichton is a smoke screen for Averillo isn’t he? I need some good news haha

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Crichton is a smoke screen for Averillo isn’t he? I need some good news haha
It's possible. Either way whoever plays there is going to get heavily targeted and leak tries. If only the club had a big winger that's strong in the air we could call upon...oh wait.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I heard CHN and Okunbor are OUT of tomorrow nights game, can anyone confirm?

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im not overly confident in getting the win, i am however excited to see how the boys go and get a guide on where we are at and what to expect for the rest of the year. Happy that wakeham is a starting half i really think he can kick on this year.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sucks to lose chn but if Stimson plays to his potential then he is a handy replacement and can still have some impact (not just a stop gap). I still think bringing Harper in to centre and smith back to the wing would’ve been the way to go but oh well. Hopefully all this crap fires them up like it has all of us supporters and they put the extra effort in. We still have plenty of firepower even without those two dopes. I give us a chance