Round 1 Bulldogs V Knights - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We have a terrible record under Ben Cummins.

TroopSalute

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Wtf my SC team ffs
I wouldn't worry, surely you don't expect Suaso Sue to play big minutes, all this frogs shit in the media about Watson playing lock, he is nothing more than utility value...in saying all that he still is cheap in SC and not a major risk providing he is only your back up 5/8 position.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry, surely you don't expect Suaso Sue to play big minutes, all this frogs shit in the media about Watson playing lock, he is nothing more than utility value...in saying all that he still is cheap in SC and not a major risk providing he is only your back up 5/8 position.
He played lock last season off the bench, will probably still get 55 minutes and score there abouts. He's my starting hooker but will probs score more than Cook anyway so all good lol.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
How good is it to have a coach that doesn’t mess around with 1-17 come game day. For the past 5 years come game day there was always changes by Des and Pay maybe that’s just me I like knowing the 17 before hand
I bet the players do as well as us.

I realise they knew b4 hand but all the ducks and drakes and flying under the radar bs they had to put up with!

Last edited:

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score
How good is it to have a coach that doesn’t mess around with 1-17 come game day. For the past 5 years come game day there was always changes by Des and Pay maybe that’s just me I like knowing the 17 before hand
Yep, but I think the last few years we've always been hoping for a last minute change up because Pay's starting 17 was always terrible :sweatsmile:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yep, but I think the last few years we've always been hoping for a last minute change up because Pay's starting 17 was always terrible :sweatsmile:
Yes there's that.

So glad those frustrating days are over.

There will be negatives till we get back up but gosh Pay could not pick the best 17 to save himself. Just terrible.