Round 1 -2022 opponents

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently we play the Pamfers?

Anyone else seeing this rumour floating around? Or have confirmation of it?

gregeastwood

Waterboy
Reaction score
A page called The NRL Gossip posted an article about his ‘predictions’ on who will be playing in round 1 and he said that we’d be versing Penrith in Penrith. As soon as he posted it pages started to re post it so just take it with a grain of salt. The draw only comes out in the last week of this month so I’m sure round 1 leaks are still a bit away.

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
storm or panthers is my prediction based on who we signed and we usually get strong teams to start season

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
storm or panthers is my prediction based on who we signed and we usually get strong teams to start season
i guess it seems where they the TV execs see us next year? this year we had all the shit time slots because they thought we were going to go shit and we did unfortunately

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
lately Parra has been out round 1 Opponent

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i guess it seems where they the TV execs see us next year? this year we had all the shit time slots because they thought we were going to go shit and we did unfortunately
We are going to get a tough draw bulldogs rival teams are all strong 2 games each !

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If it’s panthers then game 1 we need to win , in fact have too.!!!

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
We are going to get a tough draw bulldogs rival teams are all strong 2 games each !
I think parra goes backwards next year and we have tigers measure
We normally play roosters twice, they are my favs for next year, so that is tough

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have won 2 out of our last 10 Rd 1 games. Of course a mitigating factor is that we have sucked the last 5 years but the draw hasn’t helped.

Our last round 1 win was against Manly at Brookie in 2016. Hardly an easy task. Since then we have had storm twice, warriors away, eels and knights away.

A home game v tigers, cowboys or dragons would be nice.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah fuck that. Give us tigers or dragons round 1 home game. Win to start would be fucking nice for once.
I really don't care who we play in round one or the whole draw, I am so exited and pumped with our new recruits running out with our colors on, It's a great roster and I know we are going to kick ass and play an exciting style of football like we used to The Dogs are back.

gregeastwood

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hopefully we get more games at ANZ and a bit more Friday and Thursdays . I love bankwest ‘commbank now’ but leave that for Parra the grubs. A belmore game or 2 would be nice also.