Roosters pumped by titans can the dogs beat the roosters???

Status
Not open for further replies.

chriso

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Don't think the score reflected the game, it was neck and neck most of the game with Titans running away at the end.
Roosters looked a lot better tonight and are definately building, they will be fired up for next week no doubt.
We will need to play better then we did against the Tigers.
Good line speed to shut thier forwards down will be the key, give halves no room to move as there back line can look dangerous at times when they have space

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kinda puts more pressure on them to win - this week's game will tell us a lot about whether we have turned the corner or not.
We need to keep winning to get a top 4 spot - we are one win out and each of the top 4 have a much bigger =/- than we do.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not that confident the Roosters have really had our number for a few years now. Would love the forwards to really fire up and do a number on JWH and Nappa.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
You can't go by team X beat team Y so therefore we must win. I don't know our recent record against them but i don't think it is that crash hot, this is the weakest team they have had in a number of years but make no mistake, they will lift playing against us.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If we play like we did yesterday then yes we can easily

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kinda puts more pressure on them to win - this week's game will tell us a lot about whether we have turned the corner or not.
We need to keep winning to get a top 4 spot - we are one win out and each of the top 4 have a much bigger =/- than we do.
We are yet to play the Knights though

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I doubt we'll put 50 on them, most likely 40-12 or some scoreline like that.

i was joking tbh....i will be happy with just the win.

knights have been our boogie team for a while....... along with panthers, titans, roosters and some others.

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a must win game for us if we are serious contenders for the top 4 / premiership. Look at this round... Cowboys v Broncos, Sharks v Manly (sharks don't have the best record against manly), Eels v Storm. Tough games for those teams ahead of us which means we win and we should gain some ground on the ladder... Could be even with the Cowboys on points going into origin, and they will obviously be more impacted than us. Really need to get this game as we have a few tough ones coming up

Status
Not open for further replies.