Roosters need Nikorima gone.. Nikorima now facing drugs ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
These ***** haha.

Yet another player that this scumbag club needs gone has now been embroiled in an illicit drugs scandal.

What a coincidence

Sydney Roosters utility Jayden Nikorima is facing an uncertain future after allegations he has twice testing positive for illicit drugs in the last 12 months.

The Daily Telegraph is reporting that under NRL regulations, Nikorima faces a 12-week ban.

https://www.zerotackle.com/jayden-nikorima-facing-ban-illicit-drugs-30184/amp/

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lolllllllll oh the convenience. Mitch must have been convinced to stay.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Looks like they're going to do to him what Cronulla did to Barba. Dump him Salary Cap free. Smells like a rort.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thats convenient for them. I'm sure if Nikorima is sacked it will free up the million or so they'd need to sign Hayne and another top line player who just wants to play for the Roosters because they're sure their careers will be bettered by the club.

If only the Roosters could buy a fan or two they'd be set.

I'm not sure if the club is supposed to report positive drug tests to the integrity unit, but this should raise some questions about it.

Tazer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This just gets better and better. Does anyone remember SKD getting done for drugs when Paul Carter gave him a bag of coke at the Ivy.....that was convenient for them as well....just in time for them to sign Tedesco and piss SKD off to Newcastle without paying him a cent. Now when they need to free up more cap space another player mysteriously test positive for illicit drugs.......not only that but it just happens to be the very one they are trying to move on. If anyone thinks all this is just a massive coincidence then I have a really nice bridge you might be interested in.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Funny how things always work out for those pricks, isn't it?

Cheats. Players are just total commodities to the roosters. A gross and completely immoral club.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was going to start a post today about exactly this.......

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it is a duck!!!! Only at the roosters, who else can they plant drugs on....

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No conscience .... unbelievable. It's probably rife through the club and yet they manage to stitch him up just like SKD as they try to lose players to perform more salary cap miracles.

Didn't think I could hate the Roosters more than I did but now I do.

Still waiting for those pricks to make a big play for Klemmer in the future. Let's hope that being a Bulldog supporter and playing with Woods would be enough to keep him.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It may not be a case of planting the drugs on the players you want to get rid of. I have suspected for a long time now that some clubs supply the performance enhancing drugs all or at least some of their players, have heard that the worlds anti drug authorities are at least 10 years behind in technology than the manufactures.
It might be a case of give your players drugs and when you want to get rid of one arrange for him to be caught EASY.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So the NRL want to fine the Bulldogs for turning up to interviews in T-shirts, being late on the field for a grand final or looking at the NRL in the wrong way, but the Roosters drug culture is OK?

Integrity Unity doesn't seem to have much integrity!

Last edited:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thats convenient for them. I'm sure if Nikorima is sacked it will free up the million or so they'd need to sign Hayne and another top line player who just wants to play for the Roosters because they're sure their careers will be bettered by the club.

If only the Roosters could buy a fan or two they'd be set.

I'm not sure if the club is supposed to report positive drug tests to the integrity unit, but this should raise some questions about it.
From memory first time is a freebie and the players name is kept secret. Second time they are named and shamed and a 12 week ban a third positive a total and legthy suspension from the game.

There were mutterings that the Rorters were looking to move him on anyway so here is their ( very convenient) chance to do so.Drugs must be a problem within their culture, which they like to pump at every opportunity. Fingerson, SKD, Carter all wonderful examples but never fear Cooper will clean up the image according to media reports as that is what part of the reason was for being signed.

Wow, now they can sign Hayne Plane and the roster of exemplary citizens and models to the game will be complete. Roosters yeah, or by another name starting with a c and it isn't chickens.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
From memory first time is a freebie and the players name is kept secret. Second time they are named and shamed and a 12 week ban a third positive a total and legthy suspension from the game.

There were mutterings that the Rorters were looking to move him on anyway so here is their ( very convenient) chance to do so.Drugs must be a problem within their culture, which they like to pump at every opportunity. Fingerson, SKD, Carter all wonderful examples but never fear Cooper will clean up the image according to media reports as that is what part of the reason was for being signed.

Wow, now they can sign Hayne Plane and the roster of exemplary citizens and models to the game will be complete. Roosters yeah, or by another name starting with a c and it isn't chickens.
I'd like to know that any positive drug tests must be reported immediately to the NRL so shady situations like this don't occur whenever a team wants to move a player on. Not only to keep the players on the straight and narrow, but the clubs need to be kept honest too these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.