Roosters Fans and Willie Mason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brissy Bulldog

Proud to be a Bulldog
Reaction score
In today's RLW, the Mole (yes I know he is full of it) has a report that the Rooster fans have organised a petition asking management NOT to sign Willie Mason.

If that is true, then they are a bunch of morons.

Don't get me wrong, I hope Willie stays a Dog, but think about the logic of their fans. They are effectively saying to their management, "please don't sign that guy that absolutely carved us up in the GF last year and denied us our premiership dream - we don't like him"

If I was them, I'd be offering to chip in a few dollars towards signing him !

D

Danish

Dont worry these are the same idiot fans who are demanding Firman back into first grade.

Its a very small group of very small minded individuals. Just like there are a small group of small minded dogs fans who want him to leave :D

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
so true i woudlnt sign something saying i dont want mason putting differences aside hes good player if he comes he comes and he will b accepted

Brissy Bulldog

Proud to be a Bulldog
Reaction score
Thats good to hear. Do they think the Roosters are some sort of Reality TV show - where they can vote people in and out of the team :grinning:

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Isn't Mason a "cokehead" and a "troublemaker" ???

D

Danish

I have no idea. Some of them have dellusions that their "chats" with Nick Politis (no doubt just going up to him after a game, pissed as a fart) have some sort of effect on him, that is, other than forcing him to call security.

Mason will go wherever he goes. If he comes to the roosters, i will welcome him with open arms (although he'll probably think thats a little bit gay)

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Danish said:
Mason will go wherever he goes. If he comes to the roosters, i will welcome him with open arms (although he'll probably think thats a little bit gay)
It's alright. You support the Roosteins.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
No he,s the Bulldogs Churchill medal winner,remember him,the big guy who piggy backs rooster players down field.

The Bandit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Danish said:
Open arms you reckon - you are probably one of the people that used to BOO mason everytime he would get on the field.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
I got the petition at the Roosters vs Raiders game. I chucked it out. Ok i'll admit he is not my fave player in the world, but he would be an asset to any team.

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
Bob dog said:
No he,s the Bulldogs Churchill medal winner,remember him,the big guy who piggy backs rooster players down field.
HHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA

lol that was nice hahahaa.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Danish said:
Dont worry these are the same idiot fans who are demanding Firman back into first grade.
What's the story with Firman? I remember the day you signed him. You and OMR almost went down on each other that's how excited you guys were.

Not up to benchmark quality?

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
Brett firman played a good game last week against manly in premier league even though he was involved in a fight with manly halfback travis bird. Firman will get about a couple more first grade games this year and if he doesn't perform then i think the roosters basically wasted there money on this guy.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Brissy Bulldog said:
In today's RLW, the Mole (yes I know he is full of it) has a report that the Rooster fans have organised a petition asking management NOT to sign Willie Mason.

If that is true, then they are a bunch of morons.

Don't get me wrong, I hope Willie stays a Dog, but think about the logic of their fans. They are effectively saying to their management, "please don't sign that guy that absolutely carved us up in the GF last year and denied us our premiership dream - we don't like him"

If I was them, I'd be offering to chip in a few dollars towards signing him !
Apparently they dont want to win a premiership :D

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Roosterfanatic05 said:
Brett firman played a good game last week against manly in premier league even though he was involved in a fight with manly halfback travis bird. Firman will get about a couple more first grade games this year and if he doesn't perform then i think the roosters basically wasted there money on this guy.
I know Firman is a decent player but I remember the day Roosters signed him over. OMR and Danishski got excited as if it the Roosters signed Andrew Johns or something.

Remember Danishberg?

Christabella

Reaction score
Stevie J said:
Apparently they dont want to win a premiership :D
That would imply premierships can be bought and we all know this isn't the case ... well not in the NRL anyway.

wyongguy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
iam sure if he signs with them and plays to his ability they will soon change views on him

Status
Not open for further replies.