Roosters confirm Cronk signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
More like actually watch the game. Should try it bud. Might help you actually sound like you know what your talking about a tiny bit.

Run along back to the chook pen, a lot easier to pretend you know footy when there’s only 3 people there
There’s 3 people at the chook pen!!!

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why can't they cap TPA's?

Or would that just make rorting a touch harder?
Restriction of earnings or something like that, but ur spot on! Routing would be too hard

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Imagine if Cronk does an ACL in pre season!

Robinson has told Pearce he's in the halves next year. Keary to be shifted ...

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TPS were forced on the NRL by the rotters, because of the strong support the rotters have from CH9, the NRL were frightened that if they did not accommodate their wishes the Rotters would take the matter to court and challenge the cap.
Politis is a very clever man, a car salesman a good friend of that (gentleman Kodar Nasser) of the SBW saga fame, (all these facts prove that he is a very clever man perhaps also a little cunning as well).
He knew the power the media had in getting what he wanted and managed to get their support, hence as a result Politis and his CH9 stooges now have the NRL in their pockets.
Unless their is another break away aka Supper League. I believe they should have remained on their on their own (they failed to explore all the options they had thanks to the moron who was put in charge of SL).
I'm afraid that we might be stuck with the status quo for along time to come. However I'm certain of the fact that where their is a will their is a way, all we need is some guts and a little grey matter and the problem would be solved.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Restriction of earnings or something like that, but ur spot on! Routing would be too hard
If they don't want to restrict earnings, they need to just remove the damn cap so everything is transparent. The NRL foes at times cap tpas..... wordvon the street is they wouldn't have signed off on our Fifita deal (had Fifita not banked out himself)

You can't cap tpas for clubs you don't like and leave them open ended for certain glamour clubs if you want to be seen as a fair and legitimate sporting comp.

Transparency is absolutely needed. Let's have the same set of rules for everyone and let's make sure everyone understands what those rules are.

At the moment the system pretty much equates to "everything is above board but you will just have to take our crooked word for it."

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
More like actually watch the game. Should try it bud. Might help you actually sound like you know what your talking about a tiny bit.

Run along back to the chook pen, a lot easier to pretend you know footy when there’s only 3 people there
I’m sure I watched as many Eels games in 2016 as you did. I get it. Your pumping up Forans tyres to support your frailing argument.
You said Foran played some absolutely matches during his 9 match career at Parramatta. I’m wondering was the 3 Dally M votes Foran accumulated spread over 3 matches ? Or was it just that ONE absolutely outstanding match ?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Would much prefer to have Keary at Bulldogs than either Cronk or Foran or even both, for that matter.
Cronk all day. People are massively downplaying Cronk because the Roosters cheated and he signed with them. He was easily the best fit for us.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’m sure I watched as many Eels games in 2016 as you did. I get it. Your pumping up Forans tyres to support your frailing argument.
You said Foran played some absolutely matches during his 9 match career at Parramatta. I’m wondering was the 3 Dally M votes Foran accumulated spread over 3 matches ? Or was it just that ONE absolutely outstanding match ?
It’s not an argument. It’s fact. He was a huge part as to why they where doing so well and right up
There in the ladder. Obviously you didn’t watch them enough at all. Clearly or you wouldn’t be disagreeing. He was outstanding until the wheels fell off and everything went to shit.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Really sad when people are wishing injury on others. Really sad.
The thing I find really sad is your club cheating every year and still not winning premierships. :p

I'm not wishing anyone injury, but seriously, fuck your dishonest, cheating, overly privileged club!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Dally m's are completely subjective!
I'm sure Cronk didn't get 3 points for every great game he ever played.

What a stupid argument.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
TPS were forced on the NRL by the rotters, because of the strong support the rotters have from CH9, the NRL were frightened that if they did not accommodate their wishes the Rotters would take the matter to court and challenge the cap.
Politis is a very clever man, a car salesman a good friend of that (gentleman Kodar Nasser) of the SBW saga fame, (all these facts prove that he is a very clever man perhaps also a little cunning as well).
He knew the power the media had in getting what he wanted and managed to get their support, hence as a result Politis and his CH9 stooges now have the NRL in their pockets.
Unless their is another break away aka Supper League. I believe they should have remained on their on their own (they failed to explore all the options they had thanks to the moron who was put in charge of SL).
I'm afraid that we might be stuck with the status quo for along time to come. However I'm certain of the fact that where their is a will their is a way, all we need is some guts and a little grey matter and the problem would be solved.
Not really true. TPAs were brought in to stop the drain of talent from the NRL to the ESL and overseas union. At the time we couldn't compete with the big paydays people like SBW, Craig Wing, Folau and co were getting and had to come up with a way for our stars to get more money without the game itself actually going broke. You might recall JT and a few others carrying on like pork chops a few years ago threatening to go to Union if they didn't get more money. That was why they brought them in. All clubs take advantage of it. It's just some are currently better than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.