Roosters among the lowest in TPAs

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
And I'm not buying that bullshit either so I guess we're all square.
So what about the NRL pre determining players values around 2013. Remember Parra weren't allowed to pay Kingston and Folau (if he was to be signed) at below market value... Yet SBW was afforded a cheap 'vanilla' contract of around 600k... And cronks degree. You can choose to believe it if it makes you happy and thats ok

Last edited:

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what about the NRL pre determining players values around 2013. Remember Parra weren't allowed to pay Kingston and Folau (if he was to be signed) at below market value... Yet SBW was afforded a cheap 'vanilla' contract of around 600k... And cronks degree. You can choose to believe it if it makes you happy and thats ok
As stated previously Cronks degree was part of his NRL contract (https://www.triplem.com.au/story/ho...aled-cooper-cronks-move-to-the-roosters-66688), I really don't get why it's so difficult for you guys to understand that?

And I realise you don't believe me, so try this analysis and see what you get out of it - https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/12/17...ow-how-roster-stability-can-underpin-success/

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
And I'm not buying that bullshit either so I guess we're all square.
A wombat that’s been run over and has his brains splattered out all over the Hume highway outside of Canberra knows the Roosters have cheated the cap. If you can’t see that, I have concerns about your mental age.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
A wombat that’s been run over and has his brains splattered out all over the Hume highway outside of Canberra knows the Roosters have cheated the cap. If you can’t see that, I have concerns about your mental age.
Even the axel he bent knows too :grinning:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
As stated previously Cronks degree was part of his NRL contract (https://www.triplem.com.au/story/ho...aled-cooper-cronks-move-to-the-roosters-66688), I really don't get why it's so difficult for you guys to understand that?

And I realise you don't believe me, so try this analysis and see what you get out of it - https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/12/17...ow-how-roster-stability-can-underpin-success/
Yeah so Hindmarsh has to include autobiography profits in the salary cap but Cronk can have a business degree lol... No matter which way you spin it it's favourites from the NRL

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Uncle Nick, loves the Roosters his passionate about them, and there is no other administrator in any sport in this country that can match his passion running this club. He's also the longest serving club administrator in any sport in Australia, he's being running them since the late 70's. He is smart, cunning, ruthless, and has business acumen. Also he would be the most connected person in any sport hands down. If anyone thinks he doesn't have the power to do anything he likes in this sport, they are DELUSIONAL!!! (I would be surprised if he is not also helping the sport financially).

Ps. Let's talk about the Roosters a couple of years after he retires.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And yet not the wombat, the axel, you or anyone else with all this knowledge of us cheating the cap have the balls to go to the NRL with your proof, I often wonder why that is? Are the ones that know all this about my club so cowardly that they are scared to say something? Surely someone has the stones to detail our cap cheating, find corroboration and then approach the NRL anonymously with all this substantiated proof?

We obviously command the utmost loyalty from all our ex players and administrators, even the ones we sack, who also have not run to the governing body anonymously with all this well known and publicly available evidence. lol

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah so Hindmarsh has to include autobiography profits in the salary cap but Cronk can have a business degree lol... No matter which way you spin it it's favourites from the NRL
Of course the NRL plays favourites at various times. They played favourites with you guys in the 00s when they allowed you to retain an illegally assembled side. They are currently playing favourites with lol@souffs suspending Sam Burgesses 10K fine for bad mouthing the MRC, allowing them to medically retire Inglis and Burgess without it counting towards the cap and zero punishment for his dick pics. They played favourites with the Nulla allowing them to cheat the cap all through 2016 but magically they were cap compliant on GF day. Who knows whos turn it will be next year?

Wahesh

Reaction score
And yet not the wombat, the axel, you or anyone else with all this knowledge of us cheating the cap have the balls to go to the NRL with your proof, I often wonder why that is? Are the ones that know all this about my club so cowardly that they are scared to say something? Surely someone has the stones to detail our cap cheating, find corroboration and then approach the NRL anonymously with all this substantiated proof?

We obviously command the utmost loyalty from all our ex players and administrators, even the ones we sack, who also have not run to the governing body anonymously with all this well known and publicly available evidence. lol
How the hell are we supposed to prove it? Do we have photographic evidence of Uncle Nick tossing CC a brown paper bag? Do we have access to James Tedesco's personal bank account which shows us money which Uncle Nick generously deposited money into? Of course not. It's what's referred to as 'Common Sense' - and considering every other human on the planet knows it, even those who support other clubs who also happen to be cheating, I doubt you are in a position to demand we go to the NRL with these allegations, because we all know that it will fall on deaf ears. Uncle Nick is the NRL CEO after all, it's only Tood Greenberg who wears the tie.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How the hell are we supposed to prove it? Do we have photographic evidence of Uncle Nick tossing CC a brown paper bag? Do we have access to James Tedesco's personal bank account which shows us money which Uncle Nick generously deposited money into? Of course not. It's what's referred to as 'Common Sense' - and considering every other human on the planet knows it, even those who support other clubs who also happen to be cheating, I doubt you are in a position to demand we go to the NRL with these allegations, because we all know that it will fall on deaf ears. Uncle Nick is the NRL CEO after all, it's only Tood Greenberg who wears the tie.
Common sense is not that common and in this particular scenario it's absent altogether. Obviously you cannot prove anything (shock horror), but why can't you give a common sense explanation as to why a whistleblower has not come forth from the plethora of players and staff we have sacked over the decades? And I don't want some stupid conspiracy theory, give me a common sense explanation.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Common sense is not that common and in this particular scenario it's absent altogether. Obviously you cannot prove anything (shock horror), but why can't you give a common sense explanation as to why a whistleblower has not come forth from the plethora of players and staff we have sacked over the decades? And I don't want some stupid conspiracy theory, give me a common sense explanation.
Because that would be like going to court with blood on your hands.

"Hey, the club is guilty for this, I was part of it and I knew it was happening all along and did nothing about it..."

:tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink:

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because that would be like going to court with blood on your hands.

"Hey, the club is guilty for this, I was part of it and I knew it was happening all along and did nothing about it..."

:tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink:
Didn't stop your whistle blower or the one for the Storm exposing the rorts, why would it stop one for us?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Didn't stop your whistle blower or the one for the Storm exposing the rorts, why would it stop one for us?
I imagine all the players who you guys have given brown paper bags to over the years have left your club on good terms.

Prime example... SBW. Willie Mason.

Remember when Willie Mason signed with the Roosters who miraculously had room for him in their cap by releasing Danny Williams to us :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Or how the Roosters unloaded the ranga Dylan Napa for James Tedesco.

Both these cases happened during the off-season when teams had most of their rosters for the following season set.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I imagine all the players who you guys have given brown paper bags to over the years have left your club on good terms.

Prime example... SBW. Willie Mason.

Remember when Willie Mason signed with the Roosters who miraculously had room for him in their cap by releasing Danny Williams to us :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Or how the Roosters unloaded the ranga Dylan Napa for James Tedesco.

Both these cases happened during the off-season when teams had most of their rosters for the following season set.
You haven't answered my question.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whole of game sponsorship, is basically becoming a spokesperson for the NRLs sponsors.
The NRL pays players for that, but it is exempt from the cap and TPAs.
What I’d like to know is how a player gets one of these deals ?
I imagine it goes like this;
Politis- “if you come to the roosters, we can guarantee, whole game sponsorship”
Player- “ok”
Thank you. :o)

Wahesh

Reaction score
You haven't answered my question.
I answered it in the first line.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I answered it in the first line.

No you gave me some imagined conspiracy theory. And your imagination is weak when you claim that all, every single one of the players we were supposedly giving paper bags too were ok that we sacked them and cut off their access to those paper bags and none, not one of them sought to expose that once they were no longer beneficiaries of it. It's not hard to shot massive holes in these theories.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
20191218_120611.jpg

When the NRL CEO reports to uncle Nick....