ROOSTER UNDER ACHIEVED

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
23 players out of the current top 30 listed at the Roosters have been there since they were in under 20s. That's exactly what building a team from the bottom up means.

Meanwhile the 457 Visa Raiders have 4.

And how's this for underachieving in the last decade:
3 Premierships
4 Minor Premierships
3 World Club Challengers*
Reigning Nines Champions
Ranked best club side of the last decade.

I understand this coincides with a decade of failure from your club, but at least be a bit factual when trying to lay the boot in.
Garbage thread I agree but
7 of the 13 that ran on the field on grand final got bought from other clubs
More than half your starting line up
The grand final of 2019 will always be known as a shit fight and will be remembered by fans of the other 14 clubs as a Rort
Rooster trainer hit by ball when whitehead was gone
Rooster ball.......
Roosters get fined by nrl for having trainer on the field with no injured players after the 4th tackle which there not allowed
But rooster ball leading to try..
Raiders six again which was wrong call but the turned over with raiders not knowing
Also illegal, referee can’t change decision unless foul play
Rooster score
Mate the chooks got gifted the title
And christ there’s some but hurt chooks fans, because every neutral fan knows the raiders got stitched up

It will have a * with premiership like those storm ones for every nrl supporter bar the 28 chooks supporters.......

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Does not matter
My argument is they still paid for the premiership

I did say they are rorting the cap.
No way the team is getting paid like the bulldogs or manly or TITANS and so on.
If so the ROOSTERS PLAYERS are happy to be underpaid.

Be realistic we all know they are cheats.

They paid for Tadesko, Cronk, keary, BRETT Morris, by the way he left the dogs for more money obviously as the dog's did offer him a contract and dont want to hear THAT he and his brother left because They wanted to stay together.
Hall FROM UK SUPER LEAGUE is an international and could not make the team.
He is a walk in any other team. He wont be less than 500k.

ROOSTERS ARE CHEATS
Does not matter
My argument is they still paid for the premiership

I did say they are rorting the cap.
No way the team is getting paid like the bulldogs or manly or TITANS and so on.
If so the ROOSTERS PLAYERS are happy to be underpaid.

Be realistic we all know they are cheats.

They paid for Tadesko, Cronk, keary, BRETT Morris, by the way he left the dogs for more money obviously as the dog's did offer him a contract and dont want to hear THAT he and his brother left because They wanted to stay together.
Hall FROM UK SUPER LEAGUE is an international and could not make the team.
He is a walk in any other team. He wont be less than 500k.

ROOSTERS ARE CHEATS
Please just shut up

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Could have been worse....Tabasco
Could've blamed autocorrect for that though haha. I shouldn't laugh too much considering my grammar is nothing flash, but misspellings of names always gets me for some reason :tearsofjoy:

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The grand final of 2019 will always be known as a shit fight and will be remembered by fans of the other 14 clubs as a Rort
Rooster ball.......
Roosters get fined by nrl for having trainer on the field with no injured players after the 4th tackle which there not allowed
Raiders six again which was wrong call but the turned over with raiders not knowing
Rooster score
And christ there’s some but hurt chooks fans, because every neutral fan knows the raiders got stitched up

It will have a * with premiership like those storm ones for every nrl supporter bar the 28 chooks supporters.......

I wish some news reporter comes out with a story on the Roosters cheating the cap by an internal disgruntled Roosters businessman who got given the boot by the club just like what happened to us and they strip them of their 2018 & 2019 premiership.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I wish some news reporter comes out with a story on the Roosters cheating the cap by an internal disgruntled Roosters businessman who got given the boot by the club just like what happened to us and they strip them of their 2018 & 2019 premiership.
Won't happen. No one rats on Nick.

He has told their Board that Cronk is getting life membership after only being with them 2 years..they "really" look after their own.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Did someone call me?Screenshot_20191010-214538_Google.jpeg

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Won't happen. No one rats on Nick.

He has told their Board that Cronk is getting life membership after only being with them 2 years..they "really" look after their own.
Haha. I saw this too - How ridiculous, they probably wont even make Aubusson a life member.
This is so he can collect his 'winnings' in the pokies later on.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rooster ball.......
Rooster score

Gifted the title eh?
Raiders had 70% possession in the second half, bashed us for the first 20 mins, had 10 mins against 12 men and still could not score.

The funny thing is Raiders fans are pretty much ok with what happened. They acknowledge the bad calls, but point to the fact they couldn't defend them. They also see Fatarse not passing to the leg twister as a bigger reason they didn't win. It's mainly the neutrals who are all crying and whinging about our victory. Especially Crowe and his green grubs, but seeing them hurting is just delicious.

We earned our titles through our magnificent defence. 6 Finals games over the past two years and we have conceded a total of 6 tries. That's not being gifted anything, that's being a champion defensive team.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Gifted the title eh?
Raiders had 70% possession in the second half, bashed us for the first 20 mins, had 10 mins against 12 men and still could not score.

The funny thing is Raiders fans are pretty much ok with what happened. They acknowledge the bad calls, but point to the fact they couldn't defend them. They also see Fatarse not passing to the leg twister as a bigger reason they didn't win. It's mainly the neutrals who are all crying and whinging about our victory. Especially Crowe and his green grubs, but seeing them hurting is just delicious.

We earned our titles through our magnificent defence. 6 Finals games over the past two years and we have conceded a total of 6 tries. That's not being gifted anything, that's being a champion defensive team.
This is true - but let's see how your team goes when they stick to the salary cap.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is true - but let's see how your team goes when they stick to the salary cap.
Sadly Todd isn't going to do anything about enforcing it, so who knows when that might be.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Sadly Todd isn't going to do anything about enforcing it, so who knows when that might be.
Well CC well be a huge loss for them... a HUGE loss for them. I am looking forward at seeing them get eliminated from the finals in 2020 :D

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Gifted the title eh?

Bahahahahahahah you earned the title cause you cheated the cap ,
your defence won you the game cause you have top over the cap players.
Enjoy the title, but always remember 2004 will always be in the history books.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well CC well be a huge loss for them... a HUGE loss for them. I am looking forward at seeing them get eliminated from the finals in 2020 :D
Reckon? They barely had to play in 1st gear all year... still the team to beat even without Cronk imo... and don't forget that they still might pickup another 3-4 marquee players before round 1

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Reckon? They barely had to play in 1st gear all year... still the team to beat even without Cronk imo... and don't forget that they still might pickup another 3-4 marquee players before round 1
Cronk leaving frees up that retirement loop hole, they'd have at least 1 million to go on another signing spree.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cronk leaving frees up that retirement loop hole, they'd have at least 1 million to go on another signing spree.

Kyle Flanagan is a good replacement despite limited experience... feel like that's going to come back and hurt Sharks!! I wonder how many internationals they can sign with the Cronk doe

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you swap cooper and thurston regarding teams they played in.
I believe thurston would have won a few more comps for Melbourne. CRONK would have been a no body in some of the cowboys teams.

Melbourne and roosters have both champion players across the park and cronk has been lucky to have played in those teams.

Melbourne still won the minor premiership by 6 points. CRONK didn't make Melbourne better. They already have a great team.

Roosters have bought tadesko and cronk this year BRETT Morris and that England winger who is a gun and couldn't even make the team.
Crighton and keary from souths
Roosters have paid for these 2 premierships
They have not built a team from bottom up.

A team with all those players compared to all the players in the Raiders team. Or manly or half the other teams are worth more money player by player in each position.

NO WAY the roosters are under the cap. Unless they are all getting under paid. It is common sence. Just have TO use logic.
Roosters are all STAR studded and any coach MUST win a few comps with those players in the team.

I do not believe that roosters top 30 is getting paid like the bulldogs top 30. Or manly or titans or raiders and I can keep going.
Roosters have actually under achieved. They should have won the minor premiership also.

Melbourne was the best team over 26 rounds EASILY

Roosters won 1 extra game in the finals than any other team.

Big whoops.
they have lost 18 players who played first grade since 2017. No other team have lost as many players. People often bring up the 4 to 5 players they’ve bought but conventionally omit the 18 including 9 rep players.

Last edited:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
they have lost 18 players who played first grade since 2017. No other team have lost as many players. People often bring up the 4 to 5 players they’ve bought but conventionally omit the 18 including 9 rep players.
SKD (11 years 226 games) ; F P Nuasala ( 8 years 153 games) ; A Guerra ( 8 years 156 games);D Napa ( 6 years 126 games) ;K Evans (4 years 75 games) ;C Watson ( 2 years 38 games) ;R Matterson (3 years 60 games) ;C Smith( 2 years 2 games) ; M Gordon ( 1 year 22 games);M Cornish ( 2 years 5 games) ;B Ferguson ( 4 years 90 games) :G Garvey 4 years 1 game); R Robinson ( 1 year 4 games) ; K Baptiste( 1 year 9 games); S O'sullivan 1 year 1 game) ;P Momorovski (1 year 2 games) ; P Carter 1 year 3 games)

Most of these players moved on due to "issues "or released.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
SKD (11 years 226 games) ; F P Nuasala ( 8 years 153 games) ; A Guerra ( 8 years 156 games);D Napa ( 6 years 126 games) ;K Evans (4 years 75 games) ;C Watson ( 2 years 38 games) ;R Matterson (3 years 60 games) ;C Smith( 2 years 2 games) ; M Gordon ( 1 year 22 games);M Cornish ( 2 years 5 games) ;B Ferguson ( 4 years 90 games) :G Garvey 4 years 1 game); R Robinson ( 1 year 4 games) ; K Baptiste( 1 year 9 games); S O'sullivan 1 year 1 game) ;P Momorovski (1 year 2 games) ; P Carter 1 year 3 games)

Most of these players moved on due to "issues "or released.
Not to mention most of those would of been on fuck all
But we release Paul carter which freed up room for cooper Cronk.....