Social Media Rooster problems

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive seen Brandon Smith at crown Melbourne sitting at a poker machine on his own at 3am drug fucked as hell. Bloke has a serious problem.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love how quickly roosters want to throw their employees out the door when they don't turn out as planned.. I mean we've got rid of a few ourselves but it's been done quietly, and not through the papers. As a young player the message they should be getting is, come here and perform and we'll give you what you want.. underperform and we'll air all your dirty laundry and make it untenable for you to stay.

One more thing.. I can't cop the praise that Trent Robinson gets.. his team underperforms almost every year, yet he is spoken about like Bellamy or Bennett.. surprised he isn't under a bit of pressure himself

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Love how quickly roosters want to throw their employees out the door when they don't turn out as planned.. I mean we've got rid of a few ourselves but it's been done quietly, and not through the papers. As a young player the message they should be getting is, come here and perform and we'll give you what you want.. underperform and we'll air all your dirty laundry and make it untenable for you to stay.

One more thing.. I can't cop the praise that Trent Robinson gets.. his team underperforms almost every year, yet he is spoken about like Bellamy or Bennett.. surprised he isn't under a bit of pressure himself
Very true. And, the Roosters don’t cop the villain card when this sh!t happens, it’s always deflected back on the player, it’s the players fault and the player has the problem whereas if it’s the Bulldogs, Dragons or Tigers, the club apparently turned them to sh!t, the clubs ruined their career.

The most obvious and ridiculous case is Flanno, Roosters throw him in the bin because their new shiny toy at the time didn’t turn out as expected….that’s apparently a “smart” move by the Roosters because they’re a “professional organisation”. We drop him to reserve grade and the media acts like we abandoned a child at birth and “ruined his career”.

Guarantee if Smith was here, we fu<ked his career and not him…. At Roosters, he fu<ked his career and not Roosters - and of course, should they offload him, they also free up 1.2m in cap despite his reported “800k”

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is it the week before we are due to play a team, where is a public controversy, rev up, hard hitting publicity, rumour, reckoning about that team so as to galvanise them for their upcoming game against us.

Coincidence ...or what :grinning:
Plus they all seem to get a heap of star players coming back from injury up against us.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Plus they all seem to get a heap of star players coming back from injury up against us.
Hopefully we get some cattle back too, chooks playing like they’re lost… Teddy is keeping that ship from completely sinking.. those muppets are vulnerable

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Utility half / Flanagun has been around forever. I reckon he still lurking around just trying to sort out which marginalised player is he gunna support. Any non football post, the bro seemed intelligent AF. Just a dumb **** when it came to football matters. I hope he is around and re-emerges soon. The other fella can EAD
I think you will find he’s around under another name. Causing a stir in another thread as usual :tearsofjoy:

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Utility half / Flanagun has been around forever. I reckon he still lurking around just trying to sort out which marginalised player is he gunna support. Any non football post, the bro seemed intelligent AF. Just a dumb **** when it came to football matters. I hope he is around and re-emerges soon. The other fella can EAD
Funny thing is he wasn't a troll before. One day he just started sticking up for Eliott.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100% it’s like he got a taste of the dark side and never turned back. The Flanno love was annoying AF lol
I said this before in another post, as utility half he seemed to be quite genuine. And I honestly think deep down himself, he doesn’t really support Elliot or Flanagan, I think he did it to trigger the kennel community. Why?! Maybe he had enough of our down years and posters turning on each other he didn’t give a fuck anymore. That’s my take.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I said this before in another post, as utility half he seemed to be quite genuine. And I honestly think deep down himself, he doesn’t really support Elliot or Flanagan, I think he did it to trigger the kennel community. Why?! Maybe he had enough of our down years and posters turning on each other he didn’t give a fuck anymore. That’s my take.
Can you blame him lol?

Many a sensible poster has gone troppo on TK over dealing with oddballs and fringe society dwellers hell bent on disrupting the joint.

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No idea how true this is - I hope it isn’t

Really need to do your homework before you sign a player - some personality types have the ability to really undermine a teams culture / harmony

It really wouldn’t be a surprise given the number of former and current senior Storm players including Smith busted in the past!

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I
I see it the same way.
In fact I found myself agreeing with him a number of times.