Social Media Rooster problems

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Rooster is not Glamorous anymore Sombrero or not.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
A few wks ago I remember reading a very vague article (I think DT - Buzz article from memory) which was along the lines of which new recruit at a Sydney club has put teammates off side with his partying and gambling. Could have been a completely different team/player, or a BS article but it fits with this rumour only a few wks apart.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Why is it the week before we are due to play a team, where is a public controversy, rev up, hard hitting publicity, rumour, reckoning about that team so as to galvanise them for their upcoming game against us.

Coincidence ...or what :grinning:

Last edited:

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never understand a man making up a story about another man. That’s some real bitch shit. Sounds like our own Kennel gossip columnist who has disappeared back into his hole. I’m sure he’s lurking in the shadows with a different name lol
Where is flanagun? Seriously?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Who knows with rumours, but it does seem as though something is wrong on the chooks

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cheese is deep in with those YKTR boys and anyone who knows nightlife knows how much they love nose beers and gambling

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
One thing they never have problem's with is the sombrero.
Signing 2 rep players Dominic Young and Leniu to replace 2 rep players JWH and Tupou but then go ahead and re-sign JWH and Tupou anyways :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

get fucked

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm you'd want to hope he has his comments right, because Roosters are cashed up enough to take on a defamation case.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not him bro. He is a good fella. Fkn troll **** but a good fella. The gossip columnist of the kennel made up a bullshit story about TPJ and then disappeared like a bitch when he got found out.
Oh you mean Malla? Lol

Yeh wonder what happened to the gun, was pretty active in other sections of the forum too hope he is alright..I don't think he is around or is one of these new(loose/smartarsey)profiles.
He never had alternate profiles at all, that's vivid imagination at work..ppl start blinking at shadows on social media haha.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh you mean Malla? Lol

Yeh wonder what happened to the gun, was pretty active in other sections of the forum too hope he is alright..I don't think he is around or is one of these new(loose/smartarsey)profiles.
He never had alternate profiles at all, that's vivid imagination at work..ppl start blinking at shadows on social media haha.
Utility half / Flanagun has been around forever. I reckon he still lurking around just trying to sort out which marginalised player is he gunna support. Any non football post, the bro seemed intelligent AF. Just a dumb **** when it came to football matters. I hope he is around and re-emerges soon. The other fella can EAD