Social Media Rooster problems

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
what a load of garbage! How about he isn't a proper 9.

This is why everyone on TK wanted Mahoney over the Storm system merchant. Mahoney has proven himself as an 80min hooker with quality service.

The Suallii part makes sense, how can you have team spirit with a mercenary who wants out.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He just like me fr

Froggo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They are just clearing the decks to get Hass

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wouldn’t have guessed the guy with an ego the size of his head would have a rack problem. Thank god we got Mahoney instead of the utility bench player. Don’t mind though we play them soon stir as much shit as possible.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The guy who thinks his a Kiwi international superstar and the utility guy won’t be walking out. Atleast I hope they don’t all though the NRLOL will allow another mil or two in there cap since they have a whole rep team and are dog shit. Utility and kiwi superstar will be less shite just need a Ben hunt, a Payne Hass and a few more rep players should get there.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seriously what kind of scumbag feels totally comfortable saying that x or y player has some sort of addiction with zero evidence.
I never understand a man making up a story about another man. That’s some real bitch shit. Sounds like our own Kennel gossip columnist who has disappeared back into his hole. I’m sure he’s lurking in the shadows with a different name lol