Social Media Rooster problems

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Have a look at which other regular posters have gone missing in recent times.

I know one @coach got rumbled for having multiple accounts and hasn't been seen the same time @Flanagun has been absent ...
Lol all you conspiracy theorists are too much.

I disappeared because I got banned, Fam. Although I’m really not sure why. But now I’m back, so you can all stop flipping out and assuming every other member who has something critical to say is me lol.

Only dupe account I’ve ever made is 2099Premiers. I only made it because my OG account got banned, and after only a few days 2099Premiers got banned too.

The admin team knows this because I emailed them, confessed and requested my original account be reinstated. It appears they have obliged.

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol all you conspiracy theorists are too much.

I disappeared because I got banned, Fam. Although I’m really not sure why. Big now I’m back, so you can all stop flipping out and assuming every other member who has something critical to say is me lol.

Only dupe account I’ve ever made is 2099Premiers. I only made it because my OG account got banned, and after only a few days 2099Premiers got banned too.

The admin team knows this because I emailed them, confessed and requested my original account he reinstated. It appears they have obliged.
So, you're admitting you're @coach? ;)

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Fucking knew it. I can smell ***** out anywhere and everywhere! ;)
Olfactory hallucinations can be a symptom of brain tuna. Hope you’re alright, Fam. The last thing you want is fish swimming around in your cranium.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Olfactory hallucinations can be a symptom of brain tuna. Hope you’re alright, Fam. The last thing you want is fish swimming around in your cranium.
Smelling smoke (when not being near a bush fire :grinning:) can be a symptom I heard.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't think he admitted he was @coach and imo he definitely wasnt .. but anyway, the original is back lol I didn't really notice the 2099 pro
Welcome back if for nothing else than like you said everyone speculating incorrectly what other profile you might be can now chillax.

@Gun, idk if profanity is allowed(probably not)but you should go for something like "I'mafuckenindividual" :laughing: you remind me a bit of Mark Jacko Jackson(I.e fn Cray cray) who sung the wonderful song of the same name.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Don't think he admitted he was @coach and imo he definitely wasnt .. but anyway, the original is back lol I didn't really notice the 2099 pro
Welcome back if for nothing else than like you said everyone speculating incorrectly what other profile you might be can now chillax.

@Gun, idk if profanity is allowed(probably not)but you should go for something like "I'mafuckenindividual" :laughing: you remind me a bit of Mark Jacko Jackson(I.e fn Cray cray) who sung the wonderful song of the same name.
Where is the Kennel verified tick when you need one? Lol