Romelo allegedly caught dealing Ice in Darwin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
He was a tough little nugget, but always did shoulder-charges. Wouldn't make it in the NRL today unfortunately.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I worked with a bloke who was best mates with one of the Penrith players at the time Romelo was there. He reckoned no one at the Panthers liked the guy. The next year he was at the Dogs. I wasn't surprised he didn't last, despite his apparent abilities as a player.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I worked with a bloke who was best mates with one of the Penrith players at the time Romelo was there. He reckoned no one at the Panthers liked the guy. The next year he was at the Dogs. I wasn't surprised he didn't last, despite his apparent abilities as a player.
Because he floored Joel Clinton at training and he got upset

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck ice , fuck dealers fuck everything to do with that **** of a drug.
Wish it happened in bali , i kinda like their punishments better than our country .

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck ice , fuck dealers fuck everything to do with that **** of a drug.
Wish it happened in bali , i kinda like their punishments better than our country .
Even though I liked the bloke, if he's found guilty of dealing ice, he should be frog marched into a field and shot in the back of the head.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Even though I liked the bloke, if he's found guilty of dealing ice, he should be frog marched into a field and shot in the back of the head.
Lol absolutely agree with that. If my own mother got caught selling the shit id be calling for her head also

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
23g is hardly a small amount lol. No doubt the blokes dealing if what is reported is true.
I've never touched drugs, so I've got no idea what's considered large or not (except when kgs are involved).

To me 23g of anything is fuck all. That's like .. a few rocks of table salt.

Is ice that potent to the human body that only a few grams is required to get someone drilled?

In other news, when will McDonalds be arrested for dealing. EVERY.SINGLE.TIME I head there to get a drink, I easily get 200g of ice in my cup I reckon.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I've never touched drugs, so I've got no idea what's considered large or not (except when kgs are involved).

Is ice that potent to the human body that only a few grams is required to get someone drilled?
Pretty much, if they where selling, you'd possibly break that into half grams, so it is a fair amount.... at least too much to say its personal use.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

In other news, when will McDonalds be arrested for dealing. EVERY.SINGLE.TIME I head there to get a drink, I easily get 200g of ice in my cup I reckon.
Well look at it this way, a point (.1g) of ice would be enough to wreck a first time user for hours and even days depending on the quality. The shit is potent and will eventually kill you.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Look at the headline on news.com.
I wonder why they didn't use his most recent club and picked us instead.

Fuck the media and anything that has anything to do with the media.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Time to address this elephant in the room ...

I'm as devastated as you could imagine. I got kids. Don't like any 'powders'. Lived next to the neighbourhoods worst dealers for years growing up and saw the worst of what can happen when you bring kids up around it. Hearing this gave me a huge sense of sadness.

I've spent the long weekend chatting with his family online (via the FB group) and the decision was made to decompile the page to save them from being made targets for trolls.

For me, Joel has made his bed : He has to go lie in it.

That being said, I hope he turns it all around.
He's got an uphill battle.

A sad end to the Pain Train bandwagon.
But jeez ... it was fun while it lasted.
Thanks everybody who jumped on board and made it what it was.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I wonder why they didn't use his most recent club and picked us instead.

Fuck the media and anything that has anything to do with the media.

Yes. This type of reporting gets old real quick.
Played junior footy in NT for the Nightcliff Dragons
Went to Qld as a 12 year old and played junior footy for Redcliffe Dolphins
Played for Sharks jersey Flegg in 2007 sacked for disciplinary reasons
In 2008 signed for Penrith and played 2008-2009 season Panthers Toyota Cup
2009 played first grade for Penrith sacked early 2010 for disciplinary reasons
March 2010 signed with the Bulldogs played NSW Cup and was selected in first grade round 11 2010, played 23 games for the Bulldogs
January 2014 signed with Melbourne
November 2014 signed with East Tigers in Intrust Super League Qld.

But hey, he only really played for us and they didn't have pictures of him in a jersey of any of the other 6 clubs that he played in.

Status
Not open for further replies.