Rollcall : Rd3 Tigers at Campbelltown

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You obviously didn't have the 40 plates of cheese bread.
Kogarah did not have the cheese bread, bastards and to think I felt a tinge of guilt trying to pass my 14 year old daughter as 12 at the time lol

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cracker post.
I would like to count myself in as quite a new 'Kenneler' especially when you throw in a trip to the watering hole with Howard Moon (I used to get called Vince Noir) and then Sizzler afterwards.
That said, my wife is pregnant with our first and is due very close to this date so it seems unlikely.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Cracker post.
I would like to count myself in as quite a new 'Kenneler' especially when you throw in a trip to the watering hole with Howard Moon (I used to get called Vince Noir) and then Sizzler afterwards.
That said, my wife is pregnant with our first and is due very close to this date so it seems unlikely.
So, you have a designated driver. Win win.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah i havent been there in years. I liked merrylands rsl buffet. It was one of the better ones
Yep the RSL was a great place to eat and believe it or not we had our wedding reception there and it was fantastic with our guests saying that it was certainly one of if not the best reception they had been to. Nothing was too much trouble for the them. Also utilised the units at Forster for holidays which you can still do.

They took away the Merrylands all you could eat Sunday breakfast because people abused the offer. I remember seeing so many go up to the buffet stack their plate full of food and then leave a heap of it on their plates uneaten. What a waste! Can't understand the logic of those who do that. Their greed and stupidity spoilt it for everyone else. That was our monthly treat; Sunday breakfast at the RSL which kept you going m until tea time.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Right now, I'm really chuffed about the feel-goods in this thread folks ... I honestly couldn't care if we win or not.

Sure, a win is the cherry on top of the proverbial Sundae, but I'm long overdue when it comes to being surrounded by many hundreds of our Bulldogs family. This game is logistically easy for me to finally take the kids and do it right.

We'll revive this thread to full life once we know about tickets.

slydog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Cant wait I live 1km up the road these games are always good I was here the last time we played and Simon Dweyer tore his shoulder tryin to tackle Michael Hodgson
I liked dweyer coz he fukd up Hargraves in the semi

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Jeeebus ... I had no idea last time there was 2011.

No wonder they dont let us play there ... WE take over the joint and we're undefeated.

2011 : Dogs 16-6, Crowd 19252.
2004 : Dogs 24-20, Crowd 16540.
2003 : Dogs 38-6, Crowd 15774.
2001 : Dogs 16-14, Crowd 14632.
2000 : Dogs 22-14, Crowd 18119.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Im only 2mins down the road, fukken cheering. There'll be a few of us there. Last time we played there it was packed, even though we were having a shit year.

Apart from Wests Leagues, theres also Leumeah hotel (right next door). Havent been there in yonks but apprently its been redone.

Cant wait for this game.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sounds like its going to be an entertaining day win or lose..reynolds and mbye playing in the opposition is enough entertainment for me let alone the after-party