Premium Member
Reaction score
Who's going tonight ?
Lets go dogs time to fire up

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
My flight up from Melbourne was just cancelled. I managed to get another one, but won't be arriving at Sydney airport until 7.45.

I'll be setting land speed records running to the airport train, then the train from central.

Can anyone tell me whether the train from central to ANZ will be express this evening?

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My flight up from Melbourne was just cancelled. I managed to get another one, but won't be arriving at Sydney airport until 7.45.

I'll be setting land speed records running to the airport train, then the train from central.

Can anyone tell me whether the train from central to ANZ will be express this evening?
There will be seven special direct train services running for Rabbitohs v Bulldogs.
- Central to Olympic Park: Departing Central at 5:54pm, 6:20pm, 6:38pm, 6:56pm,7:12pm, stopping at Redfern and Strathfield.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Top effort

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I will be behind the posts with the Army, or near them. Might be solo.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

You will need to change at Lidcombe mate

Big Nick

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

7:45 pm or am?

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks guys. My second flight has also been cancelled, and I won't be arriving until 9.25pm.

I'm gutted.

I can't even stream it now as I'll be on the plane.

Pointless trip.

jamescairns2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Heading to the game in the GA Sections cos it isn't our home game. Does anyone know where the bulldogs GA section is? For some reason my e ticket only has a barcode

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys. My second flight has also been cancelled, and I won't be arriving until 9.25pm.

I'm gutted.

I can't even stream it now as I'll be on the plane.

Pointless trip.
You may as well hit one of the bars at the airport and catch a flight after the game!

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
You may as well hit one of the bars at the airport and catch a flight after the game!
Sadly a later one isn't an option.

Maybe my hotel will have a replay on Fox when I arrive or something

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ill be there ill be the voice for all of us who rnt fukn pumped to give it to these *****

Status
Not open for further replies.