Roberts VS Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr Miyagi

LOL that doesnt explain his missed tackles, errors and lack of starch running the ball, not to mention his consistent poor options. 2 seasons at halfback and no improvement.The only bright note about his game is his long-kicking
The kicks out on the full?
Are they the long kicks you speak of?

silva

Utility
Reaction score
lol he hits em sweet and they go plenty. His accuracy tends to fall with his focus

jamesb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
keep in NSW cup til he gets the ****s and asks for a release.. he is useless in FG

bulldogs808

Waterboy
Reaction score
LOL that doesnt explain his missed tackles, errors and lack of starch running the ball, not to mention his consistent poor options. 2 seasons at halfback and no improvement.The only bright note about his game is his long-kicking
HAHAHA his long kicking game hahah he is terrible. groom for number 6

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Groom has only ever played a couple of FG games and all werent in his favoured position, still not expecting too much from him

Really expected more from Roberts though.. Hes played NRL for 2 1/2 seasons, was in a strong Samoan side and was up against average opposition

Hes not a halfback but a good playmaker would have had more impact regardless if they played 6 or 7

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Roberts was useless, just as he was against the tongans. I lost count how many times he dropped the ball against tonga

Bulldogs_Mania

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
here we go again season hasnt even started and ppl round here are bagging out players

B

billiris

He was injured early in the 1st half and he played on, Lol at the blokes baggin roberts, Hes not a halfback you idiots i didnt see anyone complanin about his form when he was our 5/8 and our only spark in attack this season -that ****ing brain explosion against souths.
ditto evrything youve written mate. Hes not a ballplayer hes a ball runner.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
roberts has the ability to break the line but it seems to be his directional play/kicking that is lacking.kimmorley can fix this however.as for groom i think his pos is bench hooker as we cant afford to have a player in the halves that is injured every second week.use him at bench hooker until he toughens up because we need some cohesion in the halves.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
roberts has the ability to break the line but it seems to be his directional play/kicking that is lacking.kimmorley can fix this however.as for groom i think his pos is bench hooker as we cant afford to have a player in the halves that is injured every second week.use him at bench hooker until he toughens up because we need some cohesion in the halves.
Dont think were going to need a bench hooker as ennis is an 80min player, Would rather have another prop/2nd rower on the bench instead.

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
until he gets his head straight and stops behaving like a ******** off the field, he should be in NSW Cup until he is consistently playing well.

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
lol he hits em sweet and they go plenty. His accuracy tends to fall with his focus
What about Pat Richards? Fair dinkum that bloke can kick the ball further than anyone I have ever seen!!!

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The only thing I can sum up Roberts with on his 08 form was his master stroke VS Bunnies

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I as much as anyone hope he can fulfill his potential this year. I thought he would do so in 2008 after showing "potential" in 2007, but it didnt happen. I hope he doesnt end up an "almost ran"

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont think were going to need a bench hooker as ennis is an 80min player, Would rather have another prop/2nd rower on the bench instead.
could be right.there are options there but whatever happens there is a spot at 5/8 for whoever can put their head down in the off season and prove themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.