Robbie Farah signs new Wests Tigers deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
INFLUENTIAL skipper Robbie Farah has ended speculation about his future by signing a new four-year NRL deal with the Wests Tigers.

The NSW State of Origin hooker was one of the highest-profile players coming off contract at the end of the season and linked with a move to Parramatta or the Sydney Roosters.

The 29-year-old made his debut for the club in 2003 and was part of the 2005 side that won the NRL premiership under Tim Sheens.

Farah’s commitment to the club is a mjor boost ahead of the Tigers’ home game against Parramatta at Leichhardt Oval tomorrow night.

AAP

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL Parra seems to be a no go zone these days.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't really care but good luck to him!

S

Sharpy

great to see he has stayed as a one club man and not chased the cash, well done

Stanna man

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I can't believe the roosters were interested in him...
do they print money in the east???
i know schubert played for the roosters but for god sakes Politis you can't buy everyone....

whats also disappointing is that his previously contract negotiations a few years ago the dogs were interested in his signature...
He wasn't keen due the trouble the fans used to bring and didn't want to be here because of it...

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL Parra seems to be a no go zone these days.
lol is there anyone Parra is not rumoured to be after? Looks like Sticky is trying to buy himself a Premisership. I guess he did learn something at the Rooters after all lol

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol is there anyone Parra is not rumoured to be after? Looks like Sticky is trying to buy himself a Premisership. I guess he did learn something at the Rooters after all lol
Poor Parra, having to pay overs for rejects.. what the hell am i saying? It's parra.. burn mofos burn.

Mallyboy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Robbie would have looked great in a bulldogs jumper. Isn't he a local jnr?

Status
Not open for further replies.