Not open for further replies.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Reminds me of that episode of The Simpsons when homer blows up Springfield

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
The system requires a button press, as well as a confirmation press.

There's no way you could "accidentally" hit the wrong button unless you were blind or braindead.
the steve shitty in the box got confused and thought it was a potential dogs try but luckily luke phillips realised and said noooo wtf are you doing and they corrected it

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Some of these calls were disgraceful...

Simple as that.

This is why the system is a joke. If the ref went upstairs but he called "TRY" that would of been given..

People doubted benefit of the doubt but I like it... because at least we would of got the correct call last night
They still use benefit of the doubt calls I swear but only when the referee calls try and they can't overturn it because they get nervous about it

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
its benefit of the doubt to the referees original decision but they are still all over the place

how much benefit do you give? what is enough evidence to overturn it? 99.5%? 90%?

do you give benefit to a specific situation (for example referee thinks no try because knock on, if the player didnt knock on but maybe went into touch is the benefit towards try or no try)

if the referee guesses if its a try or not and he really has no idea, does that adjust the way it can be overturned, for example 65/35

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
its benefit of the doubt to the referees original decision but they are still all over the place

how much benefit do you give? what is enough evidence to overturn it? 99.5%? 90%?

do you give benefit to a specific situation (for example referee thinks no try because knock on, if the player didnt knock on but maybe went into touch is the benefit towards try or no try)

if the referee guesses if its a try or not and he really has no idea, does that adjust the way it can be overturned, for example 65/35
I think they should just scissors paper rock it at times like this since there is two of them lol

Billy Bean

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think they should just scissors paper rock it at times like this since there is two of them lol

I think that is what they do !!!!

Not one of the EXPERTS so much as even hinted the ball was lost. All they wanted to see, was did the ball touch the line, which was 100% confirmed upon first viewing. It is incredulous that Klein spotted a knock on in normal speed.

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Problem is the refs are not using any common sense..I fail to understand,
how they keep getting it so wrong..

I mean everybody watching the game at the stadium, on T.V, commentators on the radio, knew that was a try, how can these knuckleheads we call video refs think otherwise..

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just watched the match highlights they didn't even show any of suspicious shit like Mbyes no try, stupid penalties, SBW pulling Ennis's head gear and stuff like that...

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Problem is the refs are not using any common sense..I fail to understand,
how they keep getting it so wrong..

I mean everybody watching the game at the stadium, on T.V, commentators on the radio, knew that was a try, how can these knuckleheads we call video refs think otherwise..
Good question they need to be questioned after games, only time you see a referee questioned is after the grandfinal

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kleins performance was shit, laughable and very corrupt. He has managed to piss off an entire fanbase with a lot of shit calls. The guy had every right to be yelled at by Ennis and I will have 0 sympathy if he gets bashed and beaten. If he wasn't such a disrespectful ****ing pig then Ennis wouldn't have yelled at him. The refs have no one to blame but themselves when they make **** ups and get abused. His decision to sin bin lafai and to disallow a try has showed how much of a complete wanker he his. I'm suprised that ****knob has not been questioned about his decisions. If he refs any future dogs games he'd better be prepared for lots of angry dogs fans ready to verbally abuse him.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just watched the match highlights they didn't even show any of suspicious shit like Mbyes no try, stupid penalties, SBW pulling Ennis's head gear and stuff like that...
What ****ing pigs

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
****ing useless ref. But honestly, he had no choice but to bin Timmy. It's a professional foul everyday of the week.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
****ing useless ref. But honestly, he had no choice but to bin Timmy. It's a professional foul everyday of the week.
All he did was put the ball back in to play nothing wrong with that (unless u r a bulldogs player)

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All he did was put the ball back in to play nothing wrong with that (unless u r a bulldogs player)
It was a 40 20 which means quick tap to roosters. Roosters player tried to pass the ball in to his player for a quick tap and Timmy runs through and grabs the ball and doesn't give it back.

He was trying to delay so the boys could get back onside. If he didn't catch it, roosters had a 1000 to 1 overlap for an easy try. It's no different to holding a player down after a break to get your team back in the line

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was a 40 20 which means quick tap to roosters. Roosters player tried to pass the ball in to his player for a quick tap and Timmy runs through and grabs the ball and doesn't give it back.

He was trying to delay so the boys could get back onside. If he didn't catch it, roosters had a 1000 to 1 overlap for an easy try. It's no different to holding a player down after a break to get your team back in the line[/

Whoops my bad

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

He was trying to delay so the boys could get back onside. If he didn't catch it, roosters had a 1000 to 1 overlap for an easy try. It's no different to holding a player down after a break to get your team back in the line
I still reckon the quick tap from a 40/20 is so stupid, it nearly ensures a try just from doing a skilled kick (the scrum rule was perfect) and how much work is the defending team suppose to do if they haven't done anything to be disadvantaged?

Also what counts a professional foul these days, just doing something to deny a try because that shouldn't be the only thing to count as a said foul, you see players stripping the ball and laying in the ruck on purpose when quick play the balls are done on an advantage and etc

Status
Not open for further replies.