RIP Princess Leia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endeavour

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
The worst ones for me this year out of all of those celebrities are David Bowie and Carrie Fisher. I would gladly trade a Kardashian or two to get them back.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ah Shit..2016 has sure taken its toll on the famous.. She's actually up on my wall at the moment in two original posters from 1977..A time when Star Wars was Star Wars..not Episode IV A New Hope.. She was great..really was..taken far to early.. :-(

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ah Shit..2016 has sure taken its toll on the famous.. She's actually up on my wall at the moment in two original posters from 1977..A time when Star Wars was Star Wars..not Episode IV A New Hope.. She was great..really was..taken far to early.. :-(

mate seriously, Other than globally famous people, I have had deaths in the family almost every single month of this year (some very young ones).

2016 has been very tough every where it seems, too many deaths. there are 3 more days to go , if i dont show up on the kennel after new year, say a little prayer for me.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Realist90]she didn't end up with me and instead with Han Solo.[/QUOTE]
It didn't stop my Han from going Solo thinking about her in her prime .... when I was a teenager.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
mate seriously, Other than globally famous people, I have had deaths in the family almost every single month of this year (some very young ones).

2016 has been very tough every where it seems, too many deaths. there are 3 more days to go , if i dont show up on the kennel after new year, say a little prayer for me.
Yep. Lost two family members this year. Last family member I lost was over 10 years ago then I get two in one year. Just a bad year. Just need to hold out a few more days and it'll finally be over.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Man I'm so saddened to hear this.. Yes we hear about the famous..but we shouldn't forget that everyday, everywhere, someone loses someone they cherish... Take care bro and I hope you have a brighter2017..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. Lost two family members this year. Last family member I lost was over 10 years ago then I get two in one year. Just a bad year. Just need to hold out a few more days and it'll finally be over.
Ah..again saddened to hear this.. hope 2017 is great one for you and your family..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Now Carrie Fisher's mum has died..Debbie Reynolds.. 2016 bugger off!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I know I'm not famous but I need to hold on a few more days.

Recently my missus lost her Aunty and grandfather, and being Middle Eastern, we believe everything happens in 3's.

But only the good die young so I'm not worried lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Recently my missus lost her Aunty and grandfather, and being Middle Eastern, we believe everything happens in 3's.

Your lucky theres not footy on .the way the dogs play they can bore you to death

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Now Carrie Fisher's mum has died..Debbie Reynolds.. 2016 bugger off!
Did i read she had a stroke? Death of your child (even one in their 60s) would be terrible.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
lol @ people circlejerking the 2016 bullshit.

here's a shock for ya.. celebrities will keep on dying in 2017.

spastics.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

The 3rd one was the Dogs. They died this year.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

You're not going anywhere bro. Even if I have to come round there and "turkey slap" you back to life.

Status
Not open for further replies.