RIP Peter Mulholland

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Unfortunately he died today after a long battle with cancer. He was one of the best scouts and recruitment officers in the game over a long period.. He did a great job in his short time at Canterbury and he was well respected by everyone in Rugby League. Thoughts go out to his family and friends.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Vale Peter Mulholland

The Bulldogs would like to express their deepest sympathies to the family and friends of Peter Mulholland, who has died at the age of 68 after a lengthy battle with cancer.

Mulholland had an excellent coaching career, starting at the famous St Gregory’s College, Campbelltown, before moving to the Western Reds and Super League side Paris Saint-Germain.

It was in recruitment that Mulholland also showed his eye for talent.

He worked for the Bulldogs between 2008 and 2011, and discovered Dale Finucane, Adam Elliott and Josh Jackson amongst a host of other players during his latter years.

pmulholland.jpg

Bulldogs Chief Executive, Aaron Warburton, sent his condolences to the Mulholland family on behalf of the club:

‘It is such sad news to hear about Peter. He was incredibly well respected in the game and left a tremendous legacy. Our hearts go out to his family and friends at this difficult time.”

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
R.I.P Peter.

Heavenly Father, we come to you with a grateful heart even as we mourn the loss of Peter Mulholland. It may be a loss for us and the greater NRL community, but it is gain for your kingdom. Lord, I thank you for the successful times and player signings that Peter brought to our club and introduced in to our Bulldogs family. We thank you dear Lord for honoring us with such an influential person that we at the Bulldogs grew to appreciate and befriend as one of our own. May our hopes and prays bring confort to Peter's family and friends. May your name be praised forever my Lord even as our loved one stands in your presence today. In Jesus’ name, we believe and pray. Amen.

Two years ago I lost my mum to cancer...God bless her and keep her safe, Amen

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
RIP PM you fought a tough battle thoughts go out to his family and friends.

I meet him in either 08 or 09 when he was at the Bulldogs scouting down here in the group 2 area at the time he had a couple players from my local club that he took to play 20s at the times legend of a bloke he took time speaking to me for over a hour talking about rugby league and the mighty Bulldogs even though he was supposed to be watching the footy at the time I was annoying 16 year old at the time hahaha he could have brushed me but he didn't I respected him for that again RIP Peter Mulholland

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
R.I.P Peter.

Heavenly Father, we come to you with a grateful heart even as we mourn the loss of Peter Mulholland. It may be a loss for us and the greater NRL community, but it is gain for your kingdom. Lord, I thank you for the successful times and player signings that Peter brought to our club and introduced in to our Bulldogs family. We thank you dear Lord for honoring us with such an influential person that we at the Bulldogs grew to appreciate and befriend as one of our own. May our hopes and prays bring confort to Peter's family and friends. May your name be praised forever my Lord even as our loved one stands in your presence today. In Jesus’ name, we believe and pray. Amen.

Two years ago I lost my mum to cancer...God bless her and keep her safe, Amen
AMEN my bro!