Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Maradona is the GOAT!

Even though we've seen this happening for 20 years it still made me sad.

The Legend will NEVER be forgotten!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Indeed he is
Is it bad that I know all the players in the picture lol

Last few years I've grown out of love from football, its not what it used to be, Ronaldinho was the last footballer i enjoyed watching.

They don't make them the way they used to. Too much based on athleticism these days

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is it bad that I know all the players in the picture lol

Last few years I've grown out of love from football, its not what it used to be, Ronaldinho was the last footballer i enjoyed watching.

They don't make them the way they used to. Too much based on athleticism these days
Since they "modernised" football, it has gone downhill quality wise.

Its all bout $$, and no love and passion for those jerseys

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Since they "modernised" football, it has gone downhill quality wise.

Its all bout $$, and no love and passion for those jerseys
I'm more talking about the skill level of the players. For example that picture that we were talking about the bulk of the players come from 70s to 90s. After that its sparse the modern day players.

While sports science has made football better its also destroyed it to a degree. The classic number 10 position is dead and will never be revived because it just doesn't fit the modern game, the last true 10 was Riquelme.

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm more talking about the skill level of the players. For example that picture that we were talking about the bulk of the players come from 70s to 90s. After that its sparse the modern day players.

While sports science has made football better its also destroyed it to a degree. The classic number 10 position is dead and will never be revived because it just doesn't fit the modern game, the last true 10 was Riquelme.
Give me total football over modern football everyday of the week

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Apparently the 3 funeral workers who opened up Diego’s coffin and took selfies of him in his casket were hunted down by Boca ultra fans .
2 were murdered , the 3rd is fighting for his life. The pics are doing the rounds as is the video of the cops finding the murdered body of one of the funeral workers. This is all unsubstantiated so far but here’s a video circulating which is that of the funeral workers body being found by cops in a dumpster.

Last edited: