Rihanna - her face after the attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
lol she looks like the joker from the black knight.

"Why so serious son!!!!!"

btw i loled when i found out it was paris hilton who ratted out rihanna. what a mole, shes after another rich dude

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
You sure this is legit? A lot of photoshopped images have been leaked.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
looks like a legit forehead tbh.

X

XxFoVoSxX

That will learn her, does not make much of a diff to her head.
She already looks like a tanned Nate Myles

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Regardless whether this pic is real or not, any man who does anything remotely close to this to a woman deserves to be arse-raped and thrown in jail. Then arse-raped again.

Makes me sick

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
when he is dead he deserves to be poked also.

no RIP

X

XxFoVoSxX

Regardless whether this pic is real or not, any man who does anything remotely close to this to a woman deserves to be arse-raped and thrown in jail. Then arse-raped again.

Makes me sick
Will you be performing the ass raping slippery :grinning:

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
im so mad at chris brown. I thought he was cool. Such a d!ckwad.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
I honsetly think Chris Brown needs help, watching his mum get beat up most his life clearly has had effect on him. You see it with kids who ahave grown up with domestic violence, in most cases they do not know how else to deal with things because it is all they know. Im not saying he didnt know what he was doing because he obviously did but its a case of nurture vs nature.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I honsetly think Chris Brown needs help, watching his mum get beat up most his life clearly has had effect on him. You see it with kids who ahave grown up with domestic violence, in most cases they do not know how else to deal with things because it is all they know. Im not saying he didnt know what he was doing because he obviously did but its a case of nurture vs nature.
That cannot even be mentioned. You have to learn to deal with it. If you can't, you're an extremely weak person. I grew up in a violent environment. I turned out passive and fine. Never been in a physical fight in my life.

I do agree that he needs serious help though.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
LOL okay Dr. Alex :p

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Kid is only 19. Cut him some slack.
lol what a joke this post is. The bloke is a man, not a kid. He has to be held accountable for his actions. He has to be more mature than that, and not act like a kid who forgot to take his a.d.d. pills.

No matter what Rihanna did, it does not warrant a bashing. Think about it

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
That cannot even be mentioned. You have to learn to deal with it. If you can't, you're an extremely weak person. I grew up in a violent environment. I turned out passive and fine. Never been in a physical fight in my life.

I do agree that he needs serious help though.
So did I man. I have actually turned out so good for what I have seen and gone through when I was younger. BUT on a couple occasions when I have gotten really angry I have really lost my **** at people.

even at home and stuff when i get into yelling matches with my mum and then she asks me why I have to yell. Im like woman are you serious, its all we ever saw you do when my spepdad was living with us

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
So did I man. I have actually turned out so good for what I have seen and gone through when I was younger. BUT on a couple occasions when I have gotten really angry I have really lost my **** at people.
That happens to everyone. It has nothing to do with your childhood.

Everyone has a point where they can take no more.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
lol poor softball kiddies :p

Malla

Reaction score
lol what a joke this post is. The bloke is a man, not a kid. He has to be held accountable for his actions. He has to be more mature than that, and not act like a kid who forgot to take his a.d.d. pills.

No matter what Rihanna did, it does not warrant a bashing. Think about it
Dudes been in the limelight since what, 16? And the fact he turned himself in and showed a great deal of remorse exemplifies his maturity and that what happened was a spurr of the moment of thing.
You have no idea what happened, all you see on the internet is pictures of Rihanna bruised up and Chris brown in custody or whatever.
Not condoning what he did though.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Dudes been in the limelight since what, 16? And the fact he turned himself in and showed a great deal of remorse exemplifies his maturity and that what happened was a spurr of the moment of thing.
You have no idea what happened, all you see on the internet is pictures of Rihanna bruised up and Chris brown in custody or whatever.
Not condoning what he did though.
I don't have any idea what happened. I know. He turned himself in most likely because he knew if he didn't, it'd be detrimental to his career.

My point is, you can't cut him slack like you said. Regardless of the situation, nothing excuses the bashing of a woman. That's just the way I see it man.

Status
Not open for further replies.