Rigged Refs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fine me 10G if you must but Tony Hellraiser decisions in the 22nd minute literally let the Tigers march over, if we werent being had then Im not here.
Suck my cock you gutless prick!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
they cant see a meter forward pass but they can see a fine touch on the ball from tolman and calling it knock on at the end.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was also pretty annoyed with them for calling it a Kasiano knock on when the tigpies blatantly stripped the ball from Kasiano in the second half

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The video ref cant overturn forward passes but I've seen them overturn decisions and there was some blatant ones that they didnt even bother with when they could of.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Time for Captains Challenge .. Seriously getting fed up with dud Ref calls

There should have been a sin bin on the effort on Mbye in the last 10 mins

[FKN-SIK]

Gigidy Gigidy
Reaction score
They couldn't overturn blatant mistakes by the refs that I could see from level 4 but they can magically check field goal attempts

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
You will never get rid of refereeing errors. The good teams will overcome them and win, others will not.

Any team could complain about the refs every week. Look at any teams forum and they all think the refs are rigged against them. Having done some reffing myself I can tell you it's a hard thankless job and out on the field you don't really give a f**k what teams are playing, you just try and ref what you see. I made plenty of errors in my time reffing as well and was called a cheat just cause I and my touchies made an error many times

ArnieD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Stop speaking sense cammo or you'll upset everybody.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Having done some reffing myself I can tell you it's a hard thankless job.......
In the case of NRL refs, it's not so thankless........ $50,000 to $100,000 for a part time job isn't to bad, its a bit much to ask for thanks as well as that money, while making mistakes week in and week out :p

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I was also pretty annoyed with them for calling it a Kasiano knock on when the tigpies blatantly stripped the ball from Kasiano in the second half
The refs see what they want, when they want. If we had not won the game I would have been expectng a ripper of a press conference.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Referees are always going to make shonky calls against us, we are just getting use to it more and more now lol

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
they cant see a meter forward pass but they can see a fine touch on the ball from tolman and calling it knock on at the end.
Its obviously a colour related eyesight problem they have. The darker Tiger jersey makes it too hard to see but line ball decisions are much easier with the lighter Bulldogs jersey.

Oh hang on... I've got this wrong. Its nothing to do with the colour; its just the Bulldogs jersey that makes it so easy.

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ever notice when they show the replay on the big screen and it's plain as day to see they farked up , The refs avoid looking up there ...

2nd phase play

Kennel Established
Reaction score
A couple of calls went our way 2! we were up 4 zip at one stage.
They were just a square up...

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
How 4 sets of eyes missed that forward pass is beyond me.

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fine me 10G if you must but Tony Hellraiser decisions in the 22nd minute literally let the Tigers march over, if we werent being had then Im not here.
Suck my cock you gutless prick!
Grow up you angry idiot.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
In the case of NRL refs, it's not so thankless........ $50,000 to $100,000 for a part time job isn't to bad, its a bit much to ask for thanks as well as that money, while making mistakes week in and week out :p
They are not park footy refs. They are best of the best and as u said on decent coin too And when they make such blatant errors despite of having 6 on the field and ttwo in the box, it is simply unacceptable.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Since Ennis and Reynolds have been out of the way the refs have been much better toward us. I think we've had a pretty fair go this year. Good sides will usually prevail despite the odd refereeing error.

Status
Not open for further replies.