News Ricky Stuart lashes out at Jaemon Salmon

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I would definitely do more than call him a weak gutted dog if someone gave my son crap for having Autism!! Granted he has his quirks but he is the happiest kindest kid you will ever meet. Just don’t understand why it is still so stigmatised these days
Part of the problem or trend is the woke movement to protect peoples race and sexual preferences Left many people thinking its ok that they can get away with putting crap on disabilities and fat shaming.
Autistic people are beautiful people, i would put my life on the line to protect any of them.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
If it does come out that it was to do with Ricky’s daughter, it’ll look very bad for the Salmon family. What kind of c unts let their kid tease/bully/sledge another kid because of a disability. Fucking disgraceful. I’d be heartbroken if the kids Ive raised treated others less fortunate like that.

Anyone that thinks the whole ‘kids will be kids’ or ‘they don’t know any better’ is an excuse has never spent any time with anybody that has a disability. If they don’t know any better it’s because you’ve failed as a parent.

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It has nothing to do with Ricky s daughter. Salmon and his son were in the same league team. Under 12 s Salmons dad was coach.
Salmon was injured and watching the game.
Ricky Stuart’s son missed a tackle which cost his team the game.
Jae Salmon apparently jumped the fence to tell Stuart’s son off. Berated him in front of the team.
Stuart then confronted the coach, salmons dad, about the issue and the two had an intense argument.

He was a competitive kid who hated losing and was highly strung.

Last edited:

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wonder what the history is....Ricky should be suspended and fined though. You can't have coaches slandering players to the media
Ricky might say it's not slander if it is true

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The fact that Stuart is holding a grudge for something a 12 year old did
He was 12 years old for goodness sake. 12!
It depends, I guess. If he did something REALLY bad to his son back then, he may well be within his rights to hold a grudge. Will we ever find out the real story?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeh but who holds a grudge on a 12 year old into their adulthood? He didn't kill anyone
It depends on what Salmon allegedly did to Ricky's son. Kids do some really bad stuff these days.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Calling someone a dog isnt defamation any more than calling them a ****. Would you sue if someone called you a ****?

Now, if someone called you a cheating ****, a paedophile **** or a criminal **** of some sort, that's a different Kettle of fish.

Edit: the blanked out word is the c word.
Canberran?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You're absolutely right and that is the problem. Sixteen clubs, soon to be seventeen, co-operate with one another in a competition for their mutual benefit. The vehicle that they use to facillititate that competition, the NRL, has taken total control and can hold any or all clubs to ransom.

Twenty years ago the NRL, which at the time had assets worth millions, threw out South Sydney, a founder member. If they had got away with it, Souths, who over the years had contributed enormously to the accumulation of those assets, would have been out the door with nothing. Fortunately the courts ruled that the NRL could not do this, and Souths were reinstated. The NRL has since changed its administrative approach so that each new season, all of the clubs must apply for admission to the competition for that season. If the league want to get rid of a club they can now simply decline to accept the entry of that club. If, or should I say when, this happens, we shall be back in court again, possibly with a different outcome to the Souths case.
My understanding is that the clubs are contracted to the NRL for a period of time which is linked to the TV rights deal & not an annual renewal. Players also have to sign contracts to the NRL, so they cannot form a breakaway competition again. (But they should).

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It depends on what Salmon allegedly did to Ricky's son. Kids do some really bad stuff these days.
It has nothing to do with Ricky s daughter. Salmon and his son were in the same league team. Under 12 s Salmons dad was coach.
Salmon was injured and watching the game.
Ricky Stuart’s son missed a tackle which cost his team the game.
Jae Salmon apparently jumped the fence to tell Stuart’s son off. Berated him in front of the team.
Stuart then confronted the coach, salmons dad, about the issue and the two had an intense argument.

He was a competitive kid who hated losing and was highly strung.
Here is what he did.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Here is what he did.
Telling his son off doesn't sound like a reason to hold a grudge for 12 years against a 12 year old ,and not sure how "grub" describes it. Nothing grubby about telling someone off.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I do agree Ricky shouldn’t have said what he did but think it’s a bit naive to only consider what he said as a 12 year old. He’s
I believe people are on the right track, but I also believe some of the problem was his parents did not have a problem with what he said. And that is why it was never resolved.

If this is the case I think Salmon will be targeted moving forward and he deserves to be. also his parents deserve to be named and shamed but this will do nothing for Stuart’s kids.

Ricky should not have used the presser as a platform. But I would have been happy if he came out after the game and said worse.
Exactly. 100%
I also think people are forgetting it’s not just about what happened when he was 12.
Salmon is still known as a bit of a prick which is probably why he’s been at 3 clubs in such a short period of time.

Ricky clearly knows more than we do which is why legal action for defamation is laughable and won’t happen. Note his parents didn’t mention legal action or even defend his character in their statement??

Malla

Reaction score
I do agree Ricky shouldn’t have said what he did but think it’s a bit naive to only consider what he said as a 12 year old. He’s

Exactly. 100%
I also think people are forgetting it’s not just about what happened when he was 12.
Salmon is still known as a bit of a prick which is probably why he’s been at 3 clubs in such a short period of time.

Ricky clearly knows more than we do which is why legal action for defamation is laughable and won’t happen. Note his parents didn’t mention legal action or even defend his character in their statement??
I am telling you now, last thing Salmon wants is for what he and his family did to get out. Notice how they only put out a written statement, and hid behind the NRL's investigation. They won't be taking any legal action because if they do, everything will come out. Nobody has contacted Salmon for a statement, nor has he given one.

The reason why Stuart reacted the way he did is because Salmon's actions on Saturday are consistent with his and his families actions all those years ago. Ricky still should not have said what he said in the press conference.

Fuck I hope Raiders make the semi's and have a match up against Panthers some how. That would be epic.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I am telling you now, last thing Salmon wants is for what he and his family did to get out. Notice how they only put out a written statement, and hid behind the NRL's investigation. They won't be taking any legal action because if they do, everything will come out. Nobody has contacted Salmon for a statement, nor has he given one.

The reason why Stuart reacted the way he did is because Salmon's actions on Saturday are consistent with his and his families actions all those years ago. Ricky still should not have said what he said in the press conference.

Fuck I hope Raiders make the semi's and have a match up against Panthers some how. That would be epic.
Yep I agree and have argued this since it happened. I rolled my eyes when he made first grade with Parra because the blokes a turd.

Taking action for defamation brings our many skeletons in peoples closets. There are many recent examples & unless someone is an angel with a very strong case you just don’t risk having your dirty laundry aired through the media.

Almost every footy player wouldn’t want their indiscretions made public. They also risk anyone they have wronged in the past or anyone that has witnessed them using drugs etc coming forward, especially if they are a known fuckwit like salmon

Malla

Reaction score
Yep I agree and have argued this since it happened. I rolled my eyes when he made first grade with Parra because the blokes a turd.

Taking action for defamation brings our many skeletons in peoples closets. There are many recent examples & unless someone is an angel with a very strong case you just don’t risk having your dirty laundry aired through the media.

Almost every footy player wouldn’t want their indiscretions made public. They also risk anyone they have wronged in the past or anyone that has witnessed them using drugs etc coming forward, especially if they are a known fuckwit like salmon
There's some of Salmons history on record ie. drink driving charges, drove into parked vehicles while under the influence. It's just funny how his parents and he want to now play the victims. I hope Ricky comes out and tells all. I feel like he will in due time.