News Ricky Stuart lashes out at Jaemon Salmon

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ugly enough and old enough to know better, what happens out there stays out there.
Love the guys passion and loyalty but thats gonna hit his pocket hard, his comments were so out of line.

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just when you think Ricky has said it all in his career… wow lol like Gould said there’s some family history so it’s definitely deeper than just the tackle.
I don’t think we’ve ever seen a coach attack a player like this?!!

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He’s going to get completely fucked by these comments.

He either slanders the player with some past content no one gives a shit about that will end up being irrelevant

Says nothing and talks about how he’s not going to bring such a despicable act from the past up.

Either way he looses here. And I feel it was nothing but a deflection on why he’s still a coach.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I was watching it on delay and Elliott inspired me to fast-forward to the end. Seriously though, what do you see in this plodder?
He made over 110 metres and 42 tackles.

I see talent. Dunno WTF you’re watching if you see anything else.

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Just when you think Ricky has said it all in his career… wow lol like Gould said there’s some family history so it’s definitely deeper than just the tackle.
I don’t think we’ve ever seen a coach attack a player like this?!!
Did Gould say much more ? Wish I watched 9 now instead of FOX.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not so sure salmon will want anything done about it (as some commentary has surrounded civil suits).. maybe he knows why Ricky hates him so much, and doesn't want whatever that reason is becoming public knowledge.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure what the history is but this stuff should never be out in the media. Especially coming from the coach. Surely future players will think twice about working under Ricky if he is going to throw them under the bus in the future. I know salmon hasn't played under Ricky but yeah still very unprofessional. I would be sacked if I made comments like that in my workplace.